GoPro X AETE CT114 Tutor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoPro X AETE CT114 Tutor

This was my first time using my GoPro and editing a video. Pretty happy with the way it turned out Switch to 1080p and enjoy!

Very cool video! Looks like a ton of fun! Nicely edited as well, you'll have to post more!
    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Nice work! Some outside footage would've been cool too. My brother used to work at AETE a few years ago.

Comment

Cool video! What progam(s) did you use for editing?
        » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

Yes it was definitely a lot of fun zipping by at 320 knots 500 ft above the ground. Getting footage from the outside is a little difficult for various reasons lol. I turned my camera around to face forward when we were coming in for landing but I accidently hit the shutter and it stopped the recording.

Bobbo: What did your brother do at AETE?
          Last edited by louis110; 02-29-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by standXalone View Post
            Cool video! What progam(s) did you use for editing?
            I used GoPro Cineform to select the clips I wanted and changed the colour balance, then imported to Windows Movie Maker to put it all together with the music. It was about 2 hours of footage from two seperate trips, and two days of editing.

Comment

Awesome video man! Glad to see the Tutors are still working decently! :P
              Originally posted by kengeroo
              that's what I thought when I opened the package..
              ...don't drink and ebay
              '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

It's such a simple, bare bones aircraft, that's structurally over-engineered/modified. No wonder they've been in service for 40 years lol.

Comment

Originally posted by louis110 View Post
                  I used GoPro Cineform to select the clips I wanted and changed the colour balance, then imported to Windows Movie Maker to put it all together with the music. It was about 2 hours of footage from two seperate trips, and two days of editing.
                  Nice, Thanks! I'll check it out.
                  » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

Can't remember. DCO or close to. He was a 2 1/2er then and is a flight test engineer. He's in Winterpeg now. (Col.) Mike Barker is his name.
                    Last edited by bobbo; 03-01-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Oh awesome! I've heard his name numerous times, don't know him personally though. I'm also going into FTE down the road.

Comment

Can you upload to vimeo? Youtube won't allow me to watch it here in Germany because of the music.

TROL

Comment

Nice vid, who needs an adrenaline rush of boost when you can do this!
                          97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                          Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Oh that's why my cousin said the video isn't working! Damn YouTube is restrictive. I'll upload to Vimeo when in back home

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                              Can you upload to vimeo? Youtube won't allow me to watch it here in Germany because of the music.

Comment

Working...
                              X