Another spineless piece of s@#$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another spineless piece of s@#$

Last night around 1 I came home to an undercover cop in my driveway saying he just spotted a motorcycle flying away from my street and saw that my garage door was up. Putting two and two together he thought it may be stolen and came to investigate which is when i showed up. The cop went after him but it was long gone, basically I missed catching this guy in the process by 20 minutes.

Judging by how nothing else was touched in the garage including my skyline, they knew what they were looking for and im guessing knew me so im assuming someone local. Either way im extending my search every where.

so if you see a red and black 2007 gsx-r 750 with:
    an FMF ehaust pipe
    suede drivers seat
    one black carbon fiber tank cover on the left side (right side has nothing because i was working on it and its in my garage)
    the passanger pad installed
    undertail mounted license plate (#646S6)
    carbon fiber end grips

Please let me know, i know this is a shot in the dark and its probably half stripped already but its worth a try Thanks.
    Clay (905) 251 seven four oh three
    Last edited by TruJDM; 03-24-2012, 01:29 PM.

Damn sorry to hear that man.
    Bike insurance or home insurance?

Comment

The bike had full coverage on it with TD bank so hopefully I come out ok, less a bike tho...

Comment

That's horrible man, sorry to hear. Hopefully insurance can do their part and you will come out on top.
        Karma is a hell of a thing, the universe has a way of unfolding as it should. You will get what you deserve as the idiot who stole your bike will get what you deserve. And I thought I was the only guy with a skyline and a gsx r.
        R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
        Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Unforunatly for me, you are now

Comment

That's ******** man! This is another reason why I wouldn't live in Branford . I know it can happen anywhere but definitely there. Lock your **** up tight man he will be back for your car! He probably wasn't setup to grab the car
            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Sorry to hear this bro, hope the insurance comes through!
              Bradford not Branford! Bradford is north of Vaughan off the 400 and there is no place called Branford!
              Last edited by Bravo; 03-24-2012, 06:46 PM.
              aww crap, did you see that!

Comment

Woops... Ya I haven't heard too many things bad about Bradford but brant ford on the other hand is a shite hole. But for safety sake lock your stuff up extra good and take every precaution to keep that skyline in your garage man.
                Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I'm changing all my locks to my garage right now and getting gps tracking
                  For the skyline. Ps thanks for the support guys this was a painful weekend

And no worries cschepp people mix up Bradford and Brantford all the time

Comment

pics since i know nothing about bikes.
                    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Damn man, I hope you get it back, or insurance comes through. What a douche
                      Originally posted by kengeroo
                      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                      ...don't drink and ebay
                      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Hey guys a little update. Firstly thanks for the support it really helps. So Sunday night I received a tip of someone bragging about buying a low kilometer 06 gixer. The someone in question is my cousins dirt bag boyfriend.
                        Down to his house I scream to find another older gixer parked outside with expired plates. With him not home a quickly searched the place and came up empty handed. I called the cops they came down and surprise surprise that bike out front is stolen.

So where I stand now is at least some other poor guy is getting his bike back so I feel great about that. As for me, I know he or one of his looser friends took my bike it's just a matter of time till they mess up.

Comment

Nice work, stand strong man. Karma will get those guys. Hopefully it turns out in your favour.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
                          Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Thanks man.

I also forgot to mention I bought $1600 worth of security for the skyline including gps tracking

Comment

Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
                              That's horrible man, sorry to hear. Hopefully insurance can do their part and you will come out on top.
                              Karma is a hell of a thing, the universe has a way of unfolding as it should. You will get what you deserve as the idiot who stole your bike will get what you deserve. And I thought I was the only guy with a skyline and a gsx r.
                              Originally posted by TruJDM View Post
                              Unforunatly for me, you are now

i have an 09 GSXR and a GTR

Comment

Working...
                              X