Thinking about!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about!

Pass few days I've been thinking about trading my r32 gtr for 240sx with a ls1 corvette motor!
    But kinda on a edge and if I could even find someone that has a 240sx with a ls1 motor!

Any inputs hood or bad???
    TOP SECRET- 85%
    91 accord exr - DD
    R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
    R33 GTST (sold)
    91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Only place you'll find that trade is most likely the US. I was offered a 2jz T88 s14 for my stock r33 gts. Just try and get a deal without having to cruise across the border haha

Comment

Yah I'm hoping to get one locally! Don't really wanna cross the border,
      TOP SECRET- 85%
      91 accord exr - DD
      R33 GTST (sold)

Comment

Man do it yourself. Ls1's are plentiful and cheap. Finding a 240 shell or one with many engine problems wouldn't be hard. At the end of the day you'll be able to tell people YOU built it.
        Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

I don't think I can fund both cars at the same time, I already have 3 cars with insurance on them atm
          TOP SECRET- 85%
          91 accord exr - DD
          R33 GTST (sold)

Comment

number one rule is do what you wanna do! do what you think is cool!

you probably wont find one here. a lot of them down in the states.
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

meh. i personally wouldnt wana jump on the v8 bandwagon like everyone else. also i wouldnt want to join the s chasis since the s chasis is becoming the new "honda" imo due to the mass number of them and how cheap they are now. i agree good luck finding one. not hard to do yourself finding a t56 isnt that easy tho.
              1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                meh. i personally wouldnt wana jump on the v8 bandwagon like everyone else. also i wouldnt want to join the s chasis since the s chasis is becoming the new "honda" imo due to the mass number of them and how cheap they are now. i agree good luck finding one. not hard to do yourself finding a t56 isnt that easy tho.
                Only thing I love about the LS series is you can make some nice power at half the price. Not to mention they keep going and going and going. A lot of my friends have LS1/2 in their trucks going on 200k+ with no major issues.
                Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Yah I'm actually looking on Craigs and auto wrecks so, anyone have a price range on those motors???
                  TOP SECRET- 85%
                  91 accord exr - DD
                  R33 GTST (sold)

Comment

Working...
                  X