Two pretty nifty Subarus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two pretty nifty Subarus

shot this today at the TSC Spring Fling in Burlington. Pretty big meet, the video only shows about half of the cars that were there.

These two were showcasing their cars for CSCS tomorrow and the organizers asked them to fire up the cars for the guys.

Surprisingly there wasn't any douchebaggery! With the exception of one guy in an R33 GTS and his buddy in a subaru wagon lol the only Skyline there, and as were all standing around talking hes just sitting in the middle bouncing off the rev limiter... then ripping in between cars, and hardparking as hard as I've ever seen anyone parked before. proves the point that the skyline scene has gone downhill over the last few years. no wonder half the guys I respect wont be seen at a meet.

I'm surprised at my age I sound like my father more and more every day lol

/rant
    Victory is on the horizon..

Looks awesome, wish I could have made it. Hopefully the R33 owner is not someone from this site.
    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

He was younger than me from what I could gather. White R33 with black TE replicas and a GTR spoiler. I didn't ask if he was from GTRC, that would be pretty embarrassing for us. The comments made by other guys around me were heartfelt...lol needless to say I didn't bring up that I was an owner too.

Comment

Sadface

Those are some sexy Scoobarus though!
        Originally posted by kengeroo
        that's what I thought when I opened the package..
        ...don't drink and ebay
        '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Every tree has at least one Retarded apple ! not a boobaru fan, but those are very nice, all it is a 60s-70s bug that's water cooled

Comment

the Lachute Performance holds the track record at the local track (Autodrome Saint-Eustasche)

its quite a car, i've talked to some of the guys from the shop, they are a real good team

but, from an engineering point of view, the car lacks good aero development
            sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Crazy machines

Comment

those subies sound amazing. although the launches werent that impressive. give shitty pavement
                1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                  but, from an engineering point of view, the car lacks good aero development
                  Elaborate?
                  1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Haha oaky you should have called me. You know I would've put down a good name for skylines. I love how those things sound like a misfiring Rb though. Awesome.
                    Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

I didn't know your car was running! Ai yai yai I woulda texted you haha. Oh well, I'll shoot you a MSG next time I know of a meet. Aren't too many guys willing to come out in our area.

Comment

Working...
                      X