Pacquiao vs bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs bradley

Anyone watching the boxing fight this weekend???
    Pacquiao vs Bradley I believe it starts at 7pm Saturday anyone interested in a meet and watch the fight at a bar or BP!?
    TOP SECRET- 85%
    91 accord exr - DD
    R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
    R33 GTST (sold)
    91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Pumped for this bout! Me and some buds getting PPV!
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

WOW what are those judges watching, must be another boxing fight
      TOP SECRET- 85%
      91 accord exr - DD
      R33 GTST (sold)

Comment

was a good night lol i was watching it at a huge pig roast with about 40 Philippine people.. lol what an upset. i had $5 on bradly just to go against the current
        - Adam

:
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

i was pretty sure pacquiao won that fight!
          TOP SECRET- 85%
          91 accord exr - DD
          R33 GTST (sold)

Comment

That fight was absolutely ridiculous. Never in my life have I heard a new undefeated champ say "I'll have to go back and watch the tape to see if I won". He and everyone else knows
            Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
            hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Originally posted by hozer View Post
              That fight was absolutely ridiculous. Never in my life have I heard a new undefeated champ say "I'll have to go back and watch the tape to see if I won". He and everyone else knows
              Yes definitely, that absolutely ruin my night!
              Read about it today that bob arum pacquiao"s promoter rig. It
              Because if pacquiao wins there is no more fighter up inline other than mayweather
              But that won't happen for awhile! So arum is making sure he gets paid again this year! And another PAC man vs Bradley 2 nov 10 I guess
              TOP SECRET- 85%
              91 accord exr - DD
              R33 GTST (sold)

Comment

The judges were bought man. So disappointing to what boxing has become if they think Bradley actually won. Even if i was a tim bradley fan, i would admit that he lost easily. Bradley even admitted to the cameras that he lost. Pacquiao was planning to retire after this last match anyways if mayweather wouldn't agree to a fight in the near future so it didn't matter who else would be next in line.
                1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

It's so bs. If it's split decision, paq should win automatically. He's defending the title, and shouldn't lose when it's split. It should be like mma, take the title with ko or submission, not split decision! So disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Godzilla - 哥斯拉 - ゴジラ - گودزیلا - Годзилла - גודזילה

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Working...
                  X