Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me I'm not the only one who hates this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To bad snitch has been discontinued or at least the one in that link is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
      After some lady hit me and had the rear quarter and bumper painted I got my car back with 18 additional km's on it
      Was kinda pissed but thought about the days when I was a bellman at a 5 star resort and I drove the piss out of many Mercedes, bmw's and the odd super car. At the end of the day, I'm sure they didn't drive the car as hard as I did and just wanted to drive a rhd car. Whatever, I'm sure it made someone's life complete. It's just a machine made of metal, nuts and bolts. Who cares. I understand the concern but I'm sure the car has seen worse. I did jam a v12 Mercedes up an on ramp 4 stories high to the parking garage and catch air.... I don't mind a 20 year old trying to figure out my laggy top end beauty of a beast lol
      lol its funny because my cars all top end too, the kid was probly drivin around thinking the car was slow.until u hit 5000 rpm hahah
      1991 Skyline R32 GTR
      2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD
      1993 honda civic b18 turbo

Comment

Im the same way too! I only let me and my two friends who are mechanics and own race cars EVER touch my car. I dont like bringing it and leaving it places for that reason. If i found out that some guy took my car for a joy ride I would flip!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Scheuer View Post
          To bad snitch has been discontinued or at least the one in that link is.
          Snitch seems to be sold downunder (Australia, NZ) -

There is one called Bluefox -

Browse our range of GPS tracking products to protect yourself & loved ones. Data loggers, beacons, spot satellite messenger, satellite phones & more.
          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

If you are worried about towing dont ever go State side, if your car is towed they will go through, my friends and i have experienced money stolen, seats, sterio, wheels and body parts, also have encountered body damage,suspension damage, drivetrain failure after getting our cars back after they ware towed by the police "preferred"tow company. and cops dont do **** about it because tow people say we "received the car this way"

Comment

If you have a PowerFC just set the rev limit to 3000 rpm and pull the commander, in my car that's about 150hp......lol.

And they say lag is useless........Mwahahahaha.

Jon
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

That's exactly what a Japanese tuner did when they sent their 700hp SR20DET powered Silvia downunder. Rev limited engine to around 4000rpm.
                RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

That's what I did when my car came across, I set the rev limiter to 3000 and took the commander with me.
                  RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                  http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                  1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Anyone of my friends/family who can drive stick and can afford to fix it if it breaks is welcome to drive it. I turn the boost down to 300whp (wastegate pressure), rpms to 7k and voila. I don't own a $150,000 Ferrari so they're not horribly expensive to fix...

My wife drives the gtr better than me but ****, she pooched my windshield in the wrx in the first 10 mins on highway 2 and it was such a bad hit that it cracked on the inside... Need a new window. That's the down side cause her money is my money is her money haha
                    Last edited by NismoS-tune; 06-17-2012, 08:41 PM.
                    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                    lol

Comment

Working...
                    X