No announcement yet.

2004 Acura TL or Infinity G35x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is getting off track if its for a daily driver there should only.be three factors involved.
    Kmpl.
    Insurance cost.
    And comfort.
    Everything else should be secondary to tip the scales.
    Post some numbers!
    Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Looking at the pics, I understand where your hesitations come from now...! Nice TL

I've changed my mind, based on the look, I'd go with TL...
      My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
        I think this is getting off track if its for a daily driver there should only.be three factors involved.
        Kmpl.
        Insurance cost.
        And comfort.
        Everything else should be secondary to tip the scales.
        Post some numbers!
        KMPG,, slight avantage to Acura ( but Honestly, I drove a 90 buick, a 96 sunfire and a 03 alero and they all did about 11km/100) if I wanted that.. I would be buying an echo.
        Insurance cost: about 100$ more per year for the G35x.. so not really a big factor again.
        Confort:Can't tell, that why I'm asking you guys

Don't forget, I run a little detailing business and having a clean and good looking car is important. Imagine a detailer coming to clean your ride with a shitty ride ? It doesn,t start well.

I'm also becoming an accounting and I will be mostly on the run, I would like to have a clean car to show.

Right now, I drive an alero, it's not ****.. it's VERY WELL maintenained and I bought the car at 13xxx KMs, it doesnt even have 45xxx km as we speak. The main reason why I would like to change my daily is for ''presentation'' and having a bit more luxury.

The TL seems like a good choice but we are all Nissan fans on this forum right? I think you guys can understand when I say I have ''love for nissan's car''

Still looking into other brands/model, the lexus ES/GS doesnt suit my taste, I could also look at the Acura TSX but it's a step below TL for luxury. All german brand are either too expensive in insurance or too high of a KM.

I'm also highly interesting in cabriolet car ( prefer hard top than soft top) I cuold think of the 300ZX but it miss some luxury LOL. FEEL FREE TO INTRODUCE ME SOME MODEL

Thanks for your feedback/help so far!
        Last edited by cobrAA; 06-28-2012, 03:58 PM.
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

The "im in love with nissans" is the worst possible explanation for buying a certain car over another. Buy the best car that does everything you need it to for the best price regardless of the make
          1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Hi,

Personally I wouldn't even compare the 2004 G35x to the 2004 Acura TL type S, the TL wins hands down in the styling department, no questions. The 2004 G35X just looks too ordinary. But at the same time the 2004 G35X can be had for quite a bit under the price range your looking for.

For example : http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Infiniti/...howcpo=ShowCPO

I think the 2007 G35X would be a much better comparison, but it's a little more than the price range your looking at.

Here is an example : http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Infiniti/...howcpo=ShowCPO

I personally don't like the 2004 model, but would love to have the 2007+ model.

Here is a pic of the inside, you'll see much better than before.

If you can't afford to find a 2007+ G35x, I say go with the TL Type S.
            My 2 cents
            Last edited by collector240sx; 06-28-2012, 05:56 PM.
            14 VW Jetta TDI
            05 Sentra SpecV - winter beater -
            95 240sx (RB25DET powered)
            95 240sx ( powered)
            89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
              KMPG,, slight avantage to Acura ( but Honestly, I drove a 90 buick, a 96 sunfire and a 03 alero and they all did about 11km/100) if I wanted that.. I would be buying an echo.
              Insurance cost: about 100$ more per year for the G35x.. so not really a big factor again.
              Confort:Can't tell, that why I'm asking you guys

Don't forget, I run a little detailing business and having a clean and good looking car is important. Imagine a detailer coming to clean your ride with a shitty ride ? It doesn,t start well.

I'm also becoming an accounting and I will be mostly on the run, I would like to have a clean car to show.

Right now, I drive an alero, it's not ****.. it's VERY WELL maintenained and I bought the car at 13xxx KMs, it doesnt even have 45xxx km as we speak. The main reason why I would like to change my daily is for ''presentation'' and having a bit more luxury.

The TL seems like a good choice but we are all Nissan fans on this forum right? I think you guys can understand when I say I have ''love for nissan's car''

Still looking into other brands/model, the lexus ES/GS doesnt suit my taste, I could also look at the Acura TSX but it's a step below TL for luxury. All german brand are either too expensive in insurance or too high of a KM.

I'm also highly interesting in cabriolet car ( prefer hard top than soft top) I cuold think of the 300ZX but it miss some luxury LOL. FEEL FREE TO INTRODUCE ME SOME MODEL

Thanks for your feedback/help so far!
              Based off this go with the TL

Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by collector240sx View Post
                Hi,

Personally I wouldn't even compare the 2004 G35x to the 2004 Acura TL type S, the TL wins hands down in the styling department, no questions. The 2004 G35X just looks too ordinary. But at the same time the 2004 G35X can be had for quite a bit under the price range your looking for.

For example : http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Infiniti/...howcpo=ShowCPO

I think the 2007 G35X would be a much better comparison, but it's a little more than the price range your looking at.

Here is an example : http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Infiniti/...howcpo=ShowCPO

I personally don't like the 2004 model, but would love to have the 2007+ model.

Here is a pic of the inside, you'll see much better than before.

If you can't afford to find a 2007+ G35x, I say go with the TL Type S.
                My 2 cents
                Thanks for your post!

If needs to be, I could try to negociate the price and lower it by 500-1000. and it would be only 2k more than my budget.. I could afford it. Only problem I see is insurance will be higher and I agree the interior is a lot more sweet ( thanks for the head up by the way!) but beeing an audiophile, I see myself having a harder time fitting a good head unit without destroying the dash. ( the 2004 g35 and tl are both easy to fit such unit with the right kit)
                Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Working...
                X