• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-wow is that from England?
    -No it's from japan
    -they drive on the wrong side in japan?

Comment

the best one i ever got was a couple of my friends and my gf thought that the pedals and gears were reveresed... like gas on the left and clutch on the right-_-
      Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

Originally posted by nick-nismo View Post
        the best one i ever got was a couple of my friends and my gf thought that the pedals and gears were reveresed... like gas on the left and clutch on the right-_-
        i get confused all the time with the turn signal and windshield washers when i get back in to my LHD... imagine if the pedals were reveresed? zomg :P lol
        Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

i do that all the freaking time
          on average i drive 3 - 4 different cars pretty often
          1 gtr
          1 audi a3
          1 chrysler 300
          1 pontiac g6
          and they are all different .. it messes me up every time

Originally posted by Neal View Post
          i get confused all the time with the turn signal and windshield washers when i get back in to my LHD... imagine if the pedals were reveresed? zomg :P lol

Comment

Lol yea nothing like taking a quick turn and hoping for your signals to turn on but instead you got windshield wipers squeaking extra fast when you turn.
            97' R33 GT-R Vspec
            Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Here's a couple of funny stories:

A few summers ago I was working at a building that required the workers to go through a gate with camera security. When you pulled up to the gate you had to press a call button and you would give your name and who you were working for. Then they would remotely open the gate. Well, I got tired of getting out of my car to press the call button every morning so I started backing through the gate. After the third day or so of this, the person at the security desk asked me why I keep backing through the gate. So I said my car was RHD....... I could here the gears slowly turning in this guys mind, then he finally said, "Ooohhh! Hahahaha, that made my day." From that day on they opened the gate for me when they saw we driving up the lane. I thought to myself, "Now this is how it's meant to be."
              That same summer I was walking back to my car in a public parking lot to find some random dude bent over, hands and face pressed against the drivers window..... I sorta paused for a bit when I saw him, then kept walking without saying a thing. When he noticed me I was about ten feet away, he stood up sort of startled like, and asked me, "Is this your car?" I said, "Yep." He said, "Nice car!" As he was slowly backing out of my way. I replied, "Thanks!" Then he walked of at a rather quick pace.

Comment

Originally posted by nick-nismo View Post
                i get this alot too
                sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

pulled up to a red light besides some guy

guy in a car: "What's the retail on one of those? "
                  me : "More than you can afford pal. Skyline. "

Comment

Usually its when im stopped at a light and some guy next to me will lean out his window saying.. HEY, YOUR ON THE WRONG SIDE -_-"... thats when i respond with no "its the RIGHT SIDE " LOL!!!

Comment

Nothing more pleasing than the look on the face of the girl at the Tim Hortons drive through window as you pull up.....in reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by MattRose View Post
                        Nothing more pleasing than the look on the face of the girl at the Tim Hortons drive through window as you pull up.....in reverse.
                        did that twice, the second time the girl told everyone to come look, even the manager, and they all laughed their arses off
                        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

you were aloud to back through? i tried going through mcdonalds once cuz i was hung over and they wouldnt serve me till i came through forward, then of course tying to get out of line and having everyone else cut you off is just awesome...
                          Note: Turbos make torque and torque makes fun

Comment

What annoys me the most is when ppl follow "nice car" with "is it for sale?"

No. It isn't.
                            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

funniest thing thats happened in the skyline was when i was driving out of an alley in downtown vancouver, and these 2 drunk ladies were crossing the road in front of me and assumed i didnt see them or something. so they stop in the middle of the road and wave at me to get my attention like they think im gonna hit them, then the one lady says in the most IGNORANT tone "pfft, driving on the wrong side of the road" i reply and say "actually im on the right side", and then smash the bee r limiter and scare the absoloute **** of out them. haha
                              1991 Skyline R32 GTR
                              2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD
                              1993 honda civic b18 turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Marus92 View Post
                                What annoys me the most is when ppl follow "nice car" with "is it for sale?"

No. It isn't.
                                My reply to that is always "Show me 50,000 cash"
                                '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
                                '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Working...
                                X