2013 gt500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 gt500

I work at a Ford Dealer, we have a chassis dyno (Dynapack 2wheel) , we got our first 2013 GT500 in two days ago (all black), and we put it on the Dyno yesterday it put down 606HP at the hubs and 615lbft of torque, not bad for a stock vehicle !!!

That's bad ass
    My buddy in Florida has a gt500 and recently had it tuned somewhere pushing the numbers close to that.
    The 2013 is supposed to be pretty impressive.
    R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
    Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

the 2013 redesign is easily may favourite looking Mustang in for ever.
      I think i look of the GT over the 500 though,
      Problly cause its alot more toned down.

Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I work at ford dealer here to and we just sold a boss 302, boy i wish i could of drove it but what a sick looking car
        And you guys have a dyno in your shop?? Wonder if i mention it at work if we would get one :P ha ha no....
        Note: Turbos make torque and torque makes fun

Comment

The new GT500 is just beastly, I love what Ford has been doing as of late. Gotta love that kind of power with a factory warranty.
          2012 Deep Pearl Blue Black Edition GT-R

Some say my teeth glow in the dark...
          And that if you tune your radio to 88.4 FM you can actually hear my thoughts...

All we know is, I'm called The Stig

Comment

Kudos for sure, a little dissapointed in the ZL1. I still like to pick on cars like that though, the looks on their faces is priceless.

Jon.
            Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

The boss 302 is slow compared to the gt500. Buddy of mine at work bought a 2013, $62k landed. Stupid fast but the fail SRA makes its slower than the IRS fitted ZL1 around a track......
              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
              lol

Comment

Working...
              X