Ferrari driver gets owned by cop giving him a ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari driver gets owned by cop giving him a ticket

You drive a 458 and can't afford the ticket or a lawyer? Why all this?

The guy deserved every bit of that
    Not only says "ill move it" and gets in the car ignorant to the fact he is getting a ticket
    Cop moves closer to prevent him from leaving. Did this guy think it was safe to pull out?
    Did he think by nudging forward and pushing the cop he would move?
    Cop or not, that's ******* ignorant ad dangerous. That's a multiple thousand pound vehicle, and I think he did catch his foot or at least came close to. He is lucky his widow didn't get smashed and he wasn't pulled out by his hair.
    And lucky he didn't get a smack or being a tool
    R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
    Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

I hate that kind of a-hole high rollers who think they're above the law!

Cop acted the right way!

Entertaining!
      And Stephanie Pratt isn't hot at all....IMHO!
      My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Ya that girl has the body of an 11 year old
        Give me an ass and some titties, I want a woman not a girl

Comment

Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
          Ya that girl has the body of an 11 year old
          Give me an ass and some titties, I want a woman not a girl
          Some people like the prepubescent boy look

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I think he deserves a good beating for those hipster shoes alone.

Crazy that the cop put his foot infront of the wheel, instead of the standing in the middle of the 458, especially with gridlock. The guy wasnt going anywhere, so why risk getting hurt? Also not worth a criminal record and a scratched Ferrari for a ticket.

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
            Some people like the prepubescent boy look
            Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
            I believe its called "The Beiber"
            Double track drift, yo.
            http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

yea i agree with in all but in reality remember this is in america and at the end of the day the owner of the car is going to get nothing except for a fat paycheck from a excessive force suit. the officer showed an emotional reaction to the situation as exemplified by his force and his explicit actions. not saying they werent justified by society but legally uncalled for.
              1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                yea i agree with in all but in reality remember this is in america and at the end of the day the owner of the car is going to get nothing except for a fat paycheck from a excessive force suit. the officer showed an emotional reaction to the situation as exemplified by his force and his explicit actions. not saying they werent justified by society but legally uncalled for.
                OK this is probably going to start something but I don't care. Being in the law enforcement industry. The cop is 100% in the right.

He was giving a ticket. He tries to get away. He prevents him from moving. He then continues to move. Which now in turn is classified assaulting a peace officer. He used no more force then needed to get him into custody. Excessive force would be while he was in the ground and kicked him. That excessive. The cop was in lawful execution of his duty and he was assaulted by the driver trying to get away from a ticket. The cop was right.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

thats nice but youre forgetting the most important point, this was in America the land where you sue mcdonalds cause they dropped youre coffee

Comment

thats nice but youre forgetting the most important point, this was in America the land where you sue mcdonalds cause they dropped your coffee

Comment

I agree with H4X6
                      Although it was an emotional inspired response, police officers are people and human
                      They get criticized for not showing enough compassion
                      And criticized for showing too much.

The people are the police, the police are the people"

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                        thats nice but youre forgetting the most important point, this was in America the land where you sue mcdonalds cause they dropped your coffee
                        I tend to agree , i'd also like to point out at this particular point in time that when i made somewhat cynical comments about the US in another thread you told me off for bashing america ....

Comment

bashing america and looking at a situation from an unbiased point of view are two separate things i think you were talking about how fat every american is or something along those lines where as i am simply stating legal precedent.

Comment

It seems I'm the only one who thinks the cop was wrong!
                            If the ticket wasn't even written up yet, he should have give the guy a warning and send him on his merry way!

Instead he used himself to trap the guy in so he could take his sweet time to finish writing up the ticket and make a few bucks out of the rich dude.

Then he clearly let himself get run over on purpose and quite gently, pretends to be in a world of hurt but still capable of flipping out and brutally get the guy out of the car, causing thousands of dollars of damages to the Ferrari's paint work and a taxi.

I just can't see why everyone is on the cop's side on this one, honestly!

I was in a similar situation in Tokyo, when I had parked my car on a quiet residential street (in front of my house) for a couple minutes. When I came out, two bylaw officers were in the process of writing me up a ticket. I didn't give them the chance or satisfaction of sticking the ticket to my windshield. I just got in and drove off! Never heard from them afterward!

I just think all that could have been avoided if the cop didn't try to be power tripping douche bag!

My cars:
                            1996 BCNR33 GT-R
                            1992 FD3S RX-7 Type-S

Comment

In most places once the ticket has been started it can't be stopped. No matter what.

And no its an abuse of power. He is doing his job. What he is paid to do.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                              Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Working...
                              X