Nissan Cefiro A31 (Irish car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poledrift View Post
    Also for some random reason the passenger side headlamp is broken, ill need to put a fish in the light
    That's funny (a fish in the light).

whats a "valeter" ?
    Translated it's "manobra" in Gaelic.
    Last edited by Skym; 12-08-2012, 01:04 PM.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Treated the car to some Driftworks adjustable arms for the rear. Since the car has the Driftworks HICAS lockout kit there is already toe arms on the car so with the camber arms and the traction arms its pretty much the back end sorted, all that's left to do is the alignment.

Collected another few bits for the car, gonna try make them fit and if that doesn't work then up for sale they go (friends always get first refusal )

First off is this engine damper, I know this is for an SR20 but since this car uses all S body suspension the R32 engine damper won't bolt on. So ill see if I can make up some sort of a bracket to make it fit.

Next is a Cusco oil catch tank, the Lucozade spec one looks like it'll destroy the engine bay if the oil comes out!!

Then I got this alloy coolant bottle, in order to be able to fit this the HICAS pipes will need to removed which I plan on doing anyway.

Tried to repair the headlight last night but could only glue a few pieces of glass back in, so I ran a couple of layers of tape over the top of the light and job done, it probably won't pass an nct but it'll stop the water getting in

Also got the paint for the cage, gonna spray up some of it tonight and see how it goes. Then get everything bolted up and ready for mondello on Sunday

I got my seat rail today

Iv no pictures of it in the car, but its low!! Feels like your sitting in the back, you kinda are as my shoulders are behind the B pillar. It'll be interesting to see what position I can have the seat in when I have the cage back in the car

Comment

Originally posted by poledrift View Post
        Next is a Cusco oil catch tank, the Lucozade spec one looks like it'll destroy the engine bay if the oil comes out!!

Make sure catch can has a baffle plate inside to separate oil from blowby gas. Some catch cans don't have a baffle plate and oil + blowby gas goes into and then straight out of catch can.
        Last edited by Skym; 12-08-2012, 01:21 PM.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

There are actually 3 different headlights for the Cef, yours are the least common and are super hard to get, they have one bulb that does high and low beam and another for fog.

Most have 2 projector beam lights, one for for high and one for low, and 3rd bulb (not projector beam) for fog. Of the projector beam ones there is facelift (pic below) which have silver insert inside and criss cross patterns in the glass. Non facelift look the same but have a ribbed black plastic insert inside and completely clear glass

Last edited by spinnanz; 09-25-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

if you get desperate I can get all cefiro parts, and ship to you from NZ, though the cost of shipping may be restrictive.

Comment

Working...
            X