• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 BMW 325i with an rb26dett swap

Hey I saw this on son240

I've seen this car in person and it's pretty cool

Not sure why someone would do this, but it's an impressive build list
    01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
    93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
    95 R33 GTS-T
    04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Awesome car. Pink RB FAIL.

Comment

Interesting swap
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

its an awesome concept, put together well but the colors used is fail. Looks like piss yellow with a fruity colored engine. He/she Made both the chassis and engine look bad
        Double track drift, yo.
        http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

EPIC Car.
          Epic repost.

But it deserves the bump anyways. I remember seeing his build thread and people all over were chiming in on how terrible of an idea it was... How it was such a bastardized car. He just ran with it. He has a sick Exige and a built WRX if I'm not mistaken as well. He's an engineer or something.

Holy memory hey...?
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

I know the builder and yeah he started years ago with plans of a tired E30 and RB swapped sleeper to do random beatdowns with. But it went out of control. People hate on this car but they need to know 2 things: 1.) Newman, the builder could give a sh!t since doe it for him, he has money and other sick cars 2.) his craftsmanship is amazing, he is very a talented guy.

He just has fun with it.

Comment

Working...
            X