Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games out between now and 2nd quarter of 2013 discussion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games out between now and 2nd quarter of 2013 discussion!

A second trailer to Grand Theft Auto 5 was posted a few hours ago, I can tell I'm gonna lose a few days to that game.

as for Halo and black ops 2, how are they? I'll probably be picking up BO2 this week as I am a big fan of nazi zombies, especially since this game now has a little campaign to go with them!

what else is out there thats worth looking into?
    Victory is on the horizon..

Halo 4 is alright. I havent played the campaign too much but online play is the same as most halo games. The only gripes i have are that it shows the weapon spawns on the map with your distance from their locations. it makes knowing the maps irrelevant and newbs can compete. The second gripe is minor but it still annoys me. You cannot press select to check youre score and k/d ratio while you are moving you must be stopped which is pretty stupid. I might pick up bo2 this week. i also loved nazi zombies!
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Halo 4 is effing awesome!!!!! I recommend this one to anymore and everyone. There has been a few changes to the multi-player engine compared to halo reach's engine, but all for the better. I can't remember having as much fun in an arena style multi-player since golden eye 64!

Brought back that "omgz" feeling! lol <----- geek?

Cheers!
      Brent.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
        Halo 4 is alright. I havent played the campaign too much but online play is the same as most halo games. The only gripes i have are that it shows the weapon spawns on the map with your distance from their locations. it makes knowing the maps irrelevant and newbs can compete. The second gripe is minor but it still annoys me. You cannot press select to check youre score and k/d ratio while you are moving you must be stopped which is pretty stupid. I might pick up bo2 this week. i also loved nazi zombies!

I like that it shows, because it keeps the game moving! Seems like constant action compared to other previous halo multi's.

I wasnt a big fan of reach's engine, this feels alot more like halo 3

Comment

Battlefield 3 on pc is great. As long as you are glitch free but that's highly unlikely. Game is plagued with issues on pc. It's worth it for the 64 player mayhem

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
            Battlefield 3 on pc is great. As long as you are glitch free but that's highly unlikely. Game is plagued with issues on pc. It's worth it for the 64 player mayhem
            I have this game but haven't played it, I will try this sometime!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I never really got into Halo (Late to the xbox game) Ive been dabbling in forza Horizon lately. its fun just to pick up and play for 20 min or so. Not that deep but ripping highway in a 800HP+ Supra makes my day.
              Jordie Lewis
              1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
                I never really got into Halo (Late to the xbox game) Ive been dabbling in forza Horizon lately. its fun just to pick up and play for 20 min or so. Not that deep but ripping highway in a 800HP+ Supra makes my day.
                Forza4 is awesome too! I didn't like how much forza horizon feels like a arcade game and not so much a simulation.

To each there own though! If it tickles your biscuit, play it!

Comment

Originally posted by nimblestix View Post
                  Forza4 is awesome too! I didn't like how much forza horizon feels like a arcade game and not so much a simulation.

To each there own though! If it tickles your biscuit, play it!

I played forza 4 religiously. forza horizon was just different, it was the game testdrive unlimited should have been.
                  Jordie Lewis
                  1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Any love for soccer (FIFA13)?..the 'realness' to the game is simply amazing!

PSN: Murchieee (add me if any of you guys wanna feel like being a loser ... jk )
                    Last edited by Murchie; 11-14-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Not sure what you mean by 2nd quarter (possibly 1/2 way thro 2013? :3)

I'm an avid starcraft fan. They're coming out with a new expansion that they release a date for in 2013 (march)

As for current games, I've heard great reviews on the new cod/h4 but I'm not into fps games.
                      Originally posted by Robski
                      do you really want something a guy with a Civic has?

Comment

Originally posted by krystalized_jdm View Post
                        Not sure what you mean by 2nd quarter (possibly 1/2 way thro 2013? :3)

I'm an avid starcraft fan. They're coming out with a new expansion that they release a date for in 2013 (march)

As for current games, I've heard great reviews on the new cod/h4 but I'm not into fps games.

I was a total Starcraft junkie back in the brood war days. I really wanted to get into Starcraft2, I even bought the game and installed it, unfortunately I've only had the chance to play it a couple dozen times.

It's now winter though and that means hibernation for this bear, so ill probably take a gander through it.

Comment

Sc2 player here. Got as high as diamond rank. Game is very depressing when you lose a 1v1

Comment

Don't know why you guys aren't loving Horizon, it's everything I expected it to be and more (except for the lack of traffic online, big WTF there)

Don't know where the "not forza 4 realistic" comes from, it's some seriously tight driving, it's a drivers game, I just love to drive in the game!! Nothing beats RS200 gymkhana or Radical SR8 in the canyon at night.

I do NOT condone turn 10 still using piss poor FM2 models for GTRs and other JDM classics though.

Still have the GTRC club going btw, just add GTRC as a tag.
                            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

If there's anyone that wants to play sc2 together (I don't play so often anymore, add me! krystalized#1807)
                              Originally posted by Robski
                              do you really want something a guy with a Civic has?

Comment

Working...
                              X