Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone vs samsung note , phablet... Whos side are you on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone vs samsung note , phablet... Whos side are you on?

SO, WITH C.E.S. ON IS ANYONE THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF IPHONE VS SAMSUNGS PHABLET?

WHEN IPHONE 5 SUDDENLY CHANGED ITS ACCESSORY PLUG-IN I GOT FED UP AND SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
    WHY CANT I HAVE A GOOD PHONE THATS USEFUL THE NEXT YEAR?

SO I RESEARCHED AND FOUND THIS:

SAMSUNG NOTE, ITS COO, ITS AS POWERFUL AS IPHONE AND IT FUNCTIONS ALMOST THE SAME.

THEN I READ ABOUT THE NEW NOTE 2 JUST RELEASED AND ITS AWESOME.

BUT RELEASING OCT 2013 NOTE "3"

2.6GHZ QUAD CORE A-15 PROCESSOR
    3.2GB RAM
    64-128 GB MEMORY
    16MP CAMERA
    4000mAh li-on BATTERY LIFE
    and a 6.3 inch
    1024x980 resolution LED
    BENDABLE, UNBREAKABLE SCREEN
    WITH INCREASE STYLUS FUCTION
    USES ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM jelly bean

$600-800 NO CONTACT

1.2GHz Dual Core A-6
    1GB LPDDR2 DRAM
    16-64GB MEMORY
    8-megapixel iSight camera
    3.8 V 5.45 W·h (1,440 mA·h) 1440mAh battery
    4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
    1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
    USES iOS operating system with android technology

NFC Technology – The new iPhone 5 supports NFC technology the one which is used in Google’s Flagship Android phone, the Nexus S. With NFC technology, iPhone 5 will have extremely high data transfer rate between two devices

THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU SPEND ANOTHER $1000.00 FOR A NEW IPHONE NEXT YEAR

I totally agree with the iphone being garbage, basically everyone I know with an iphone4 have had problems with the home button not working, I just can't understand how their quality can be that bad

Comment

Home button reset. Hold home button and power button ( together ) down for 20 sec. If prompted to power down hit cancel and re try.. The apple loading symbol should start circling and then it will turn off wait 30 sec. And turn on

reset.

Comment

love my iphone4, no problems at all, jailbroken and working like a champ
        '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
        '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Had iPhones for years, recently got the galaxy 3 and love it
          The programming is different but I like it. Picture quality and camera are incredible
          I was bored with the iphone and sick of replacing the front or back screen that is as strong as paper mache
          Don't know how much better quality this phone is but it's easy and I like it
          And my last straw was the home button. Again. Fml iphone
          R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
          Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

I have an HTC 3DS, its a 3d phone, and its sick.... Super fast, 3d screen works amazingly, haven't had any serious problems

Comment

Im rocking the Nexus 4 right now..

Im a google phone beleiver..

:-)
              Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

damn you! i want the nexus 4 but its sold out !!!! my gf has the nexus 7 tablet and loves it....and iv had my nexus S for a couple years now and have loved it since day 1. beats the **** out of my old 3GS iphone and iPhone 4 I had before the nexus
                1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
                1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
                i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

Nexus 4 here.

Will be selling it soon tho

Bb10 is out soon then bam I'll be on that!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk HD
                  Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

I got my Galaxy Nexus.. you can have it for a good Deal "Shane"

as for Blackberry.. Not sure why you would what to move over to that from a Android device.. but each to there own.
                    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

look at all the new stuff about BB10, read everything about it. youll see why

android isnt the greatest. there is so much that it cannot do still or doesnt do very well

Comment

In terms of iphones, the finished product is very polished, however specwise it is behind the best Androids out there. The Nexus series is becoming compelling hardware in terms of value for what you get. I love my Nexus 7, wish I could get my hands on a Nexus 4. But honestly, I would prefer my Moto Atrix (microHDMI out, fingerprint sensor) over the latest iPhone for what it can do. Unfortunately, Apple has bought the patent for the fingerprint sensor so watch for them coming out with this in the future and making lots of noise about it.

I am really looking forward to BB10 as well. Not the Z10, but the rumored Aristo flagship phone which should put RIM in the running with the big boys. RIM.TO is a good value play right now as well.

Comment

agreed

the a series is NICE, whether its going to be true or not... only time will tell... tho the l series isnt that bad, dual core, 2gb of ram, HD screen etc etc. the only reason android needs 4 cores now is because the software needs it to be smooth... bb10 may that should run on a single core and kick ass all day long!

Comment

I have the phablet, life is sweet.

Comment

Waiting for the day my screen wont crack. Samsung note 3 to be release oct 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X