Looking for things to do while Im staying in the West Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for things to do while Im staying in the West Coast

Hey as the title states im looking for things to do in the fraser valley / vancouver area. Me and my girlfriend moved out here from Ontario a few months back and are now looking to do new things while were out here... We have went to Stanley park, capilano suspension bridge and a few other small things but im looking for suggestions from those of you who live out here.

Thanks!
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR - Build in progress.

zoo, grouse grind/mountain, downtown, lots of night light stuff to do in the cities..

honestly what i have done in the past is just google things to do in vancouver etc etc and it gives you LOTS of things

one thing i am going to be doing alot this summer is wineries (if you into that kind of stuff) another thing to look into is sites like groupon and see the deals, they give you some good ideas as whats going on

UBC has some cool things to, they have a botanical garden and stuff you can visit
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Granville island market. Take a shuttle boat tour for $5 around false creek, New west quey market, Richmond night market in spring, Molson brewery tour, snow shoeing at cypress, grouse, Seymour etc, drive to whistler and check out the village, out west theres Harrison hot springs, mission drag strip (out of season right now), planetarium, the list goes on!

Enjoy your stay, come to the revscene meet next month and meet the westerners.

Cheers,
      Brent.

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys. Im gunna relay all the info to my girlfriend and let her do all the planning haha. Heading out to Whistler Blackcomb this weekend so im pretty excited to snowboard some of the North West powder! Definitely gunna check out Granville market ive heard nothing but good things about that.

Thanks again!
        1991 Nissan Skyline GTR - Build in progress.

Comment

Its not worth the effort, move to Toronto.
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

gun range in port coquitlam. white rock beach.... not much to do in the rain here summer is where its at. you head into the interior for summer time.

Comment

Working...
            X