Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative feedback on member

Hey,

I'm wondering what you guys think about the for sale section when members don't describe items they're selling right!!?? Like they say, no prob, it will fit and then, when you have it in hand, try to fit it on your car and it doesn't fit like, at all....

I bought a nismo style trunk lip for my R32 GTR made of frp (I know frp usually doesn't fit well without a little work), but when you ask the guy (who's supposed to be a reputeable seller) why he's asking like twice the price of anywhere else and then says: mine isn't knock off chinese bs and it will sit perfect: you don't expect it to fit like ****!!??

When I told him it doesn't fit at all (even tho he said it would fit great), the reply I received was: fill the 1/4'' gap with glue, my sale is final... WOW

Man we're not talkin about a civic, I won't fill any gap with glue: that wing won't be effective that way and most important, it won't look good...

I've sold a part once that didn't suit the taste of a buyer here: I've fully refunded him...
    Charles (c-unit) have sold a part to me thinking it was for a R32 not knowing it was for a R33: He fully refunded me! Great guy to deal with btw!

It's only a question of respect and keeping your name out of the dirt...

What you guys think?
    My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Thats what feedback is for. Use the tools provided to protect future buyers and hopefully others will do the same to help you. /thread
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

man thats the kind of **** that get to me i mean this is gtr canada we suppose to look out for each not screw each other whose that dirt bag make his name public so people stay away..

Comment

I have cf rear spats thst are nowhere close to fitting. I bit the bullet and never tried to sell them or mislead another member. I took the chance ordering from china, learned my lesson
        Sorry to hear man, exervise the feedback section
        R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
        Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
          I have cf rear spats thst are nowhere close to fitting. I bit the bullet and never tried to sell them or mislead another member. I took the chance ordering from china, learned my lesson
          Sorry to hear man, exervise the feedback section

Which ones did you buy? I was looking at the Eastbears the other day
          Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

the problem with feedback forums in general is that most people don't bother checking them, they see a part and their eyes light up and they send the PM to buy it without giving it another thought.

The feedback score under someone's name is a good tool to use for this.
            1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
            2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
            2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Terrh View Post
              the problem with feedback forums in general is that most people don't bother checking them, they see a part and their eyes light up and they send the PM to buy it without giving it another thought.

The feedback score under someone's name is a good tool to use for this.
              there you go....

Comment

just hope he dosent be a dink and give u negative feedback in return cause somme ppl r like that.
                1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

Comment

Unfortunately, It is a chinese knock off. The genuine Nismo one is expensive for a reason. Sorry you got hit by A-hole shrapnel. Report bad seller (or negative feedback) and that's most likely as far as it'll get...
                  Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                  Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                  Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                  Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                  Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                  White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                  lol

Comment

If you sent money via paypal you can make a paypal dispute about it if "the item received was not as described"

sadly had to do that once when a member was trying to cheese me.

Hope this helps
                    Originally posted by Robski
                    do you really want something a guy with a Civic has?

Comment

I feel your pain, bought some frp parts, first and last time I do that.

As for feedback it's a great guideline for knowing if the seller will indeed send you an item or is a decent guy but on a case by case bases it has flaws.
                      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Use the iTrader rating feature.

Probably one of the best things to have on any forum, especially one where you won't ever meet more than half the members.
                        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by hp44incgtr View Post
                          man thats the kind of **** that get to me i mean this is gtr canada we suppose to look out for each not screw each other whose that dirt bag make his name public so people stay away..
                          ok I'll drop the bomb: Felix Yuen

Just be careful with what he sells and what he says...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
                            ok I'll drop the bomb: Felix Yuen

Just be careful with what he sells and what he says...
                            Didnt expect that but good to know!
                            1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

Comment

Yikes
                              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X