Daikoku Futo during the week???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daikoku Futo during the week???

Hey guys leaving for Asia tmrw yay! Hong Kong, Seoul and then Tokyo.

My question is how is the Daikoku during the weekdays? Unfortunately I rather be the there during the weekend but thats how my timeline falls. Any of you local guys care to chime in? Is it worth going during a weekday?

Oh also what area of Tokyo do u guys recm'd that I find a hotel in?

Comment

I would say Daikoku is hit and miss these days, simply not a lot of people meet up there, even on weekends. Thats not to say its total ****, if you hang around long enough there is bound to be something cool rolling in.

Would love to meet up but going racing this weekend at Ebisu Circuit. Wish me luck guys on the 7 LAP BATTLE hihihi

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
      For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Thanks man good luck at ebisu! Adam what you rec'd is the best way for me to get there? I will be downtown Tokyo, pls n thnx

Comment

Have you a car?
          From Tokyo you can hang around the C1 and check in at various PA7s; Hakosaki, Tatsumi, Tatsumi #2 (off C2 ring route 6 bound), Shibaura. Fairly local and all but as for getting to Daikoku from Tokyo, take Bay Shore route for Yokohama and you will come to a massive bridge, exit to Daikoku just before the bridge.

Comment

No car I wish man, I gonna be relying on JR. Any advice on that? Good luck at Ebisu circuit!

Comment

I suggest you rent a car for half day, Nissan rentals are reasonable priced. Last time I checked R35 cost 30-40,000 JPy for half day

Comment

Working...
              X