Exterior detailing summer special!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior detailing summer special!!!

I'm offering my detailing services again for the season. I have over 4 years experience in detailing from body shops and auto spas

Basic package starts at $120 includes the following. I use all high end autoglym products

Takes approx 4-5 hours depending on paint condition.

-Hand wash
    -Door jams washed
    -Wheels detailed inside and out
    -wheels waxed
    -tires dressed
    -Clay bar treatment to remove paint contaminants
    -1 step polish to remove minor paint imperfections
    - Autoglym hd wax hand applied to seal it all in

** cut polish is extra and quoted upon viewing the car**

I've detailed a few members cars here. Nimbles r32 for example.

Call text or email I'm available at any time. I can come to you or arrange pick up drop off. im located in sunny white rock 604.809.4586
    Last edited by cooke24; 05-08-2013, 10:29 PM.

this guy does AWESOME work! no question about it! still drooling over what he did to mine
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Have a couple of cars booked in this week. Saturday it booked and 2 more next week.

I will be taking some pictures of the Saturday detail and will post once finished.

Comment

wanna make a trip to comox for me? lol my car sat outside for a winter and the paint got a little f-ed up. can you fix bird **** damage/stain
          - Adam

:
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Exterior detailing summer special!!!

Taking the ferry alone there and back plus gas is $160. If we can arrange a 2 cars to be done for say $400 then i could b interested.
            Last edited by cooke24; 05-03-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Definitely interested. I'll be back on the mainland for the May long weekend
              Originally posted by nick-nismo
              this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

just give me a shout i should be free!

Comment

so i just finished detailing a big f350, its really hard trying to capture the detail with my iphone. i need to buy one of those fancy cameras..

anyways here are some photos.

here are the products i used

I started off with a pressure wash rinse with this truck cause it was pretty filthy. Most of the junk came off then i used 2 buckets, one with a brush for the lower areas caked with grime and hand washed all the rest.

i have quite of few wheel brushes

all shiny, no wheel polish as customer uses it for work so he wasnt interested

After washing, rinsed it off then started the long process of clay baring this truck. i used an aggressive clay bar instead of a medium being a white truck it had a lot of garbage stuck on the clear. on white cars most of the contamination show up as little rust looking spots.

after about 1 hour and bit of clay baring, i did started polishing. Used a white lake country polishing pad and a orange lake country light cutting pad for the heavier scratches. As you can see the truck has a lot of decals so i had to be extra cautious.

6.5 hours later and a good layer of autoglym hd wax smooth as glass

like i said i am not that good of taking photos, i will document the s13 silvia i have booked on saturday
                  Last edited by cooke24; 05-10-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

looks good man..

I sold the Aristo, before i could get you to clean it..

no worries i will have stuff for you to clean soon.

:-)
                    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

After

Quick wipe down and a little bit of protectant. Water based stuff I hate the greasy stuff

Decal removed paint was faded ever so slightly like I feared. it was a tacket badge anyways looks much better

Took a total of 6 hours. Engine bay was a mess came out really nice. Hand scrubbed and couple of bushes used, rinsed down with running water to prevent any issues and keep it safe. I've used pressure washers a million times at work and never had an issue but I just don't like to on my own customers.

Comment

Looks good man. When my car is ready, i will bring it over with my camera and will get a ton of pics, etc of the cleaning process.
                        Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Just shoot me a text cause I'm a little low on a few chemicals that I will have to order

Comment

Just wanna thank you again for detailing my silvia s13. It came out awesome, and i was exteremly happy with the service. It was alot better than i expected. And im seriously happy how it came out at the end. i would definitely get my car detailed by you again.

Comment

thanks jamal!

Comment

Working...
                              X