Forged Performance's 250K R35 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forged Performance's 250K R35 build

The pictures speak for them selfs. Not for the weak stomach.

So sorry to see something like that happen. I wish you the best of luck getting this properly rectified and a horrible fiery death to those who were so negligent and disrespectful towards your vehicle.

Comment

Wow, I feel sick to my stomach when reading that!

I've experienced almost the same on my build (except on a smaller scale budget). It took 10 months when told it would only took a couple; the owner sorting any kind of excuses for the delay; employees quiting the shop; told me the car was ready and when I came to grab her, felt like she wasn't running as expected. Right after the car was tuned and ran great, the shop has closed for bankruptcy. Then, like a month after, major oil leak where the oil pump sits happened (gasket)! Called the guy and he said he would check it on next spring: never heard of him again.... I paid another garage to fix the leaks (camshaft seals and crank seal (trans side) aswell).The pump has been screwed too harshly and the gasket has splitted...

Not tryin to highjack your thread, just wanted you to know that I feel your pain and frustration!!!!
      My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Am still reading the comments other members have posted on the site about their experience with FP (most of em are negative, couple are positive) and the thing that comes to my mind is you won't know someone's personality until something goes wrong... When everything's ok, nothing to complain about.
        My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

ams maf sensors
          t1 fuel rails and id2000cc injectors
          update cobb to nis006
          walbro 255 fuel pumps (not sure why this was not done on my last turbo upgrade done by forged)
          os giken rear differential
          dodson stage 1 upgrades (no clutch, no gears. Just small pieces)
          complete fluid change
          all associated labor
          tuning

total price tag for the above and a 6 month install $33,931.85.
          ...what!?

my previous invoices for the bolt ons, willall clutches and fasteners, transmission cooler, brakes, and sway bars was $38,107.23. Granted there were some parts that were not power related, but this makes the running total $72,039.08 paid to forged at this time with no engine or significant transmission upgrades (no gears and no major clutch upgrade).
          ...WHAT!?

Edit: I'm going to start my own performance shop and bill 1000$ for installing pinetree airfreshners
          Last edited by MarusGTR; 05-13-2013, 12:12 PM.
          1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Read the whole thing, as well as the thread on 350Z that was posted as well... Thats a crime
            I drive a Honda...

Comment

oh my lord. Why such terrible workman ship on such a beautiful machine? Sorry to hear for your loss man
              Originally posted by Robski
              do you really want something a guy with a Civic has?

Comment

I read this whole thing it horrible I can't imaging how that feels I was mad about some shitty welds on my ic piping and the fact that my blow off wasn't installed and they started doing pulls on the dyno. And in know way does it compare too this !

Comment

Unreal.
                  Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Painful to just read...

Comment

i was not able to read all of this just makes me sad, Ive been ****** over by a shop as well and its not a good feeling. You give ppl your hard earned money to watch them burn it and then tell you they need more to fix the problems they created. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X