Fast and the furious rice or nice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast and the furious rice or nice?

Just wondering, in the wake of the 6th movies release I was wondering what you guys think of it.... I enjoy them my self
    Rice
    34.62%
    Nice
    65.38%

i think its bullsh*t! Haven't seen the last episode, but I've seen all of the previous ones so I consider myself well educated about this subject... A friend of mine saw it and told me it sucks: matter of taste i think
    My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

I thought it was good. has gone away from the ricy-ness and actual has a story now.
      I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
      (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
      ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

The movies are much more story, action with purpose and character development now (not a bad thing really) than the, lamesause that was the first movie. Some of the lines were truly cringe worthy in #1 and #2....some of the cars were worse. The CGI tunnel scenes in #4 were completely horrible, I almost walked out of the theater.

Jon.
        Last edited by Dragon Humper; 06-02-2013, 12:34 AM.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

good movie
          Skyline GTR R33

Comment

Can I vote 'both'? Rice IS nice. And that what mAkes these movies appealing to the masses
            01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
            93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
            95 R33 GTS-T
            04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

04 R44 Raven1 helicopter
              Seriously?!? Were you out car shopping and thought "oh! That looks like a convenient way to get back and forth to work!"
              Last edited by bobbo; 06-02-2013, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Good movies, only disliked the 2nd one. As for rice, meh, they moved away from the "only about cars" theme and are more about story and action now. Don't know how 7 will play out but I'm sure it'll be good. I know lots of people that stopped watching them because there wasn't enough cars or moved away the focus on cars but it wasn't just about cars, it was about the heists.

Thankfully nice cars and movies are just that so if my wife enjoys them, I'm game. I don't think of these movies are pure truth so I go to enjoy them as is. I don't drive a sportscar/race car so why not enjoy someone else's haha.

loved the Jensen interceptor!
                Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
                  04 R44 Raven1 helicopter
                  Seriously?!? Were you out car shopping and though "oh! That looks like a convenient way to get back and forth to work!"
                  It beats sitting in traffic..

- the best part of the movie was when Paul walker said "Skyline" :-D
                  Last edited by SlidingSideways; 06-02-2013, 09:03 PM.
                  01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
                  93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
                  95 R33 GTS-T
                  04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

Fun but stupid. If i'm in the mood for a stupid movie, then yeah, i'll enjoy it. Although 2f2f dipped a little too low on the stupid-meter for me to ever like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X