Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whose white slicktop GT-R got booked doing 97 in a 50 zone in AB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whose white slicktop GT-R got booked doing 97 in a 50 zone in AB?

Good news is you made to front page of Autoblog... Bad news is police might have new powers of seizure in AB.

He's on the wanted list, lol. Was posted in the local papers here about a month ago or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
    -Bruce Lee

Comment

Y cant ppl take the time and put there plate on straight, takes a lil time to make a bracket or drill new holes, then ya car doesn't look like its out of a trailer park
      1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

Comment

didn't know they had trailer parks in canada??

Comment

nah, they are igloo parks.... lol
          Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

^awesome

Comment

Originally posted by supersayianjim View Post
              didn't know they had trailer parks in canada??
              1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

ha, i love you guys!! so iam going up to milton ontario soon. is there anyhting kool nearby??

Comment

Milton? The escarpment and rattlesnake point is cool. Conservation area with swimming camping and rock climbing. Great mountain bike trails too. Couple great twisty roads around there down the "mountain" although last time I was there, in an FR-S one resident I'm sure was ready to pull a shotgun after I got sideways in front of his house.

Comment

Used to hit Rattlesnake point every weekend with my buddies. Lots o good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                    1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                    -Bruce Lee

Comment

kool, anything else? a car meetup spot/group or i have to to to toronto??

Comment

Originally posted by supersayianjim View Post
                        kool, anything else? a car meetup spot/group or i have to to to toronto??
                        Well Toronto has like a billion things to do but you have to go off rush hour. When it's clear it's like 40 mins.

Near there for car stuff, lots of parking lot meets on hot summer or weekend nights. Close by is Dundas & 403 Tim Hortons which is always rammed. Toronto Motorsports Park is also maybe an hour from where you are.

Comment

Originally posted by bourquetc View Post
                          Y cant ppl take the time and put there plate on straight, takes a lil time to make a bracket or drill new holes, then ya car doesn't look like its out of a trailer park
                          mine looked like that for more than 4 years b4 i fixed it couple months ago... lol!
                          My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Working...
                          X