Nissan Fast Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Fast Help

Hey guys, I have a March that needs front rotors....

HK11038992

I have been trying for months to find some locally and can get them out of the UK but I thought I would try and support my local Nissan stealership first, I need a JDM part#, the UK one doesn't come up as anything in Nissan's system.....

Thanks in advance.

Jon.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

pn# 40206-41B05 x2
    understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
    oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

Thanks a heap, that is more like the # that should work. The UK # looked a little weird.

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

$120 each....lol. Not horrific, but not great. The rotors for my wife's Mazda5 were $130 each.

Jon.

Comment

Working...
        X