Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Project, Show Offs Wanted

Hey guys!

So after years of procrastination, laziness and hard work (kinda contradictory but thats how it all happened) I finally launched my latest project. It's called Drift Nation (Canada) and it's a local (Ontario) media network that covers the tuner scene although mainly the drift scene. I started this basically from passion but also for the fact that theres hardly any coverage on the drift scene, tuner scene in Ontario and especially one that actually focuses on the drivers and their cars. I know theres a ton of media outlets but I find most are advertisement and politically fuelled which is understandable but I want something that is pure and raw love for the scene!

I'm looking for a few people to feature on the site and facebook page, the typical (cars, bio, etc.) and figured theres gotta be someone on here who wouldn't mind showing off online. I would need some decent quality images, a spec list, small bio on the driver and your history as well as, events you have been to recently.

If this sounds like something that may interest you hit me up at tairance@driftnation.ca and we can take it from there. If you're local I could come out and shoot some photos myself and meet in person but we can manage if you're local as well.

Cheers guys!

Note: Please only respond if you're actually interested and please no words of discouragement. I understand that it will probably never become the next huge thing but i'm doing it basically as a hobby and hopefully I can help spread the word of my passion and get some of the drivers the viral exposure they deserve!

Sounds like a cool idea, if i ever get a car thats worth your time i will let you know lol, gotta put mine back together first
    Good luck
    Note: Turbos make torque and torque makes fun

Comment

Thanks Rb, Greatly appreciated!

Already got a few emails so keep them coming! Also don't be scared to hit the FB page and throw a like on there so you can keep up to date with the project.

Cheers guys and appreciate the support!

Comment

Thanks Rb, Greatly appreciated!

Already got a few emails so keep them coming! Also don't be scared to hit the FB page and throw a like on there so you can keep up to date with the project.

Cheers guys and appreciate the support!

Comment

Working...
        X