Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going To WTAC (aka eastern time attack)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going To WTAC (aka eastern time attack)

Anyone going? Would be cool if it wasnt so far away. It's sad I see so few non AUS/NZ/JPN teams year after year (90% from australia where it is).... Should almost be called eastern world time attack! At least we get to watch the fastest cars in Australia or the ones that could afford to transport everything there.

Also sad to see no ark design gtr, no hi octane/advan racing, no cyber evo...

I'm willing to bet it would have more entries if the "world" part of wtac was exercised more and the whole event would travel the world like the other world class events (even the UFC leaves their home base) so not just locals can participate.
    No build thread.
    1991 nissan
    El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Well, it looks like the awesomes ark design r32 gtr won't make it (thus far at T Minus 2 days) yet another year... Maybe the car wound up in Japan this time!

Also sad to see no sign of the cyber Evo.

No whatever who was to be or is there, you cannot get the superiority of the Evos in this sport, tough call who'll take the fastest but I'm betting the nemo will be even faster with the EFR this year
    No build thread.
    1991 nissan
    El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Working...
    X