Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little hijet trucks

Hey guys ,

My employer is looking at purchasing a hijet mini truck. There is one for sale locally for $6500, is that a far price? Any ideas where and better price I can find them for?
    Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

This should put it in perspective. The MSRP on a 1996 hijet was 4300 bucks.
    You are paying about triple what they cost landed in Vancouver. Average auction price on one is btween 150 to 1200 dollars. A rep from Beforward.jp says they can go for as little as 50 dollars. They are the bottom of the barrel.

They are horrible to drive, and simply embarrassing to drive on the highway. Headwind? Game over.
    I know. Trust me.

Standard operating mode for these disposable trucks is wide open throttle. Everywhere.

If your boss is still interested, here http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car...ruck/?jid=1998
    Last edited by turdzoplenty; 12-06-2013, 02:42 AM.

Comment

They want I for a ramp truck, using at a air port to travel between hangars with like a tool box etc. the fastest it's gonna go is like 40km/h lol any cons to these besides the price?
      Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

the heaters are tragic, and even with 4wd, they are useless in the snow. they use them in the states on golf courses where that isnt an issue.
        for 6500 dollars there are far better choices

Comment

Working...
        X