Hennessey Performance Tuner School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hennessey Performance Tuner School

Anyone ever heard of this or enrolled in it?
    Last edited by kyledude351; 01-10-2014, 04:14 PM.
    Just give it a couple hundred kilometers. It'll shoot you right in the wallet.

14,000 is pricey but if I had the money I would be all in!
    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with John Hennessy in Detroit a few years ago. He was (at that time) a surprisingly down to earth guy and actually pretty funny. Rental cars+huge racetrack=hilarity.
      That school looks like a blast. $14k could be money well spent if you could gain employment at a shop that would utilize all you had learned. Sadly there aren't many places like that in Canada.

Comment

It is a very specialized field but John Hennessy would teach you a few things that schools just can't. Many other schools with the exception of UTI are just training you to become dealer techs that rely on scanners to tell them what to do by the book.

$14,000 is a steal IMHO because you are getting experience not textbook learning.

Comment

I'm hoping to do a business degree and start a performance shop of my own in Canada...
          Oh how I wish we had more tracks...

Comment

That looks pretty awesome!
            RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
            http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
            1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Anyone ever read his supposed drug fueled rants on the Dodge/Viper forums...it's quite something. I also have heard from people in Kelowna that have directly delt with him that unless you are from Texas, you dont get much love. Maybe with his business expanding exponentially he has gotten past all of that. I still would like to be a part of this, but not for that kind of money. You can learn just as much on the internet if you already have a decent handle on how stuff works.

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I mostly just wanna play with hennessey powered cars lol
                Even if I could just touch a venom 1000tt i'd be happy

Comment

Working...
                X