Need help finding somewhere to live around Sherbrooke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding somewhere to live around Sherbrooke

Hey guys, so with recent developments I was looking into going back to school, to the Université de Sherbrooke, for the foreseeable future.

Any of you guys subletting or know where I could find a place to live while I get my bearings of being uprooted to a new region/province? I'm just looking for somewhere I can be comfortable with not a lot of money. I'd be looking to move at the start of the summer session, so April or May.

Thanks
    1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

wow, once you move we'll be about 75min away from each other, cool
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

^ Would you be up for renting a two-car garage in the region, winter storage and shared tools and all? :P

Would be nice to have something like this, feaking peace of mind http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-image.ht...g=true&image=0
      1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

oh yeah, i still have access to my dad's garage during the summer, but store the car outside during winter and can't work on it, so having a place like that would very cool to store the car and still be able to work on it during winter
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

That's all you need Marc. Franks "positive motivation"
          Bye-bye bank account!

Comment

^ That's what I'm afraid of. There's even a good chance the car won't even get out of storage this year. I'll have to figure some things out, but priorities come first *sigh*.
            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Well if you feel your car needs some proper and deserved affection let me know. I'd be happy to swing by if in the area and give her a little coat of wax on the hood
              Sincerely I hope this works out very well for you as you've earned it.

Comment

^ That's so awesome, I don't know what to say, except thanks

PS: I haven't updated my build thread because I can't log in to photobucket... I can only get in by resetting my password but then I can't get in again with the new password. Something's off.

Edit: Quick googling shows that I'm not the only one. Carry on. :P
                Last edited by MarusGTR; 02-06-2014, 11:09 PM.
                1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

That sucks! I did an update today using PB with no issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X