Does anybody have any experience with JDM Ottawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have any experience with JDM Ottawa

So I'm looking at my options for importers and I stumbled upon jdm-ottawa.com and they seem to have good competitive prices but the way they ship the cars is worrying to me I've seen pictures of how they ship the cars they seem to be in some kind of wooden structures. So I was just wondering if anybody imported cars or trucks with them and if the car they received was more damaged than they were in the posted pictures on their website.
    07 Ranger 2x4 Sport

I went there to look at the silver r33 gtr they have for sale. Was less then impressed with the quality considering it is stated to be "mint". Car needs a paint job due to fading. The guy was rude and the place looked like a dump. I'd look elsewhere, just my opinion though

Comment

They have some nice looking cars there so you could get away with just buying off the lot. Save yourself the hassle of shipping if you wanted. That r33 was only like 15 grand + taxes. Doesn't sound like a horrible deal for a bit of paint fade

Comment

Originally posted by SFitter View Post
        I went there to look at the silver r33 gtr they have for sale. Was less then impressed with the quality considering it is stated to be "mint". Car needs a paint job due to fading. The guy was rude and the place looked like a dump. I'd look elsewhere, just my opinion though
        Ya I know what you mean I e-mailed the guy for an estimate on the price to import the white R34 GTT or the midnight purple R33 GTR and as soon as I said I was almost 19 he instantly said and I quote:
        "you are too young bye"
        then I asked him what's wrong with being 18?
        he said: "you can't buy unless you pay cash" (which is what I intend to do) so I told him that and I was also looking to see if they could get me insurance he said "300$ a month bye" at that point I just gave up on asking him questions.
        07 Ranger 2x4 Sport

Comment

I'll pay 300 a month for insurance hook me up.

Comment

Cheaper than what I pay lol
            Originally posted by rvander1992 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by rvander1992 View Post
              I have no idea how he came up with that number but that's what he said. I'm guessing probably 300$ a month One way and that's it no insurance against fires, graffiti or anything else.
              07 Ranger 2x4 Sport

Comment

Working...
              X