Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just sharing my ongoing project. 93 sc300!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sharing my ongoing project. 93 sc300!!

Just wanting to share my project. I posted this in the newcomer thread and am looking for any input or advice.
    Name: Aaron
    Why I'm here:

Been an import enthusiast and am wanting to get into the R32 scene. Here are a couple of my builds/projects.

93 SC300-

First project car ever. 2jz swap, auto to manual swap, genuine vertex widebody, borg warner EFR 62mm single turbo, full race dual wastegate manifold, bilstein/hypercoil coilovers, 18's, seibon Carbon Fiber.

Pushes around 450whp on super safe 93 octane tune.

Here are some progression pics.

Engine coming out.

ITS IN!

Fitting the Widebody.

How it sits now.

Still need to paint, and a better wheel setup

Let me know if there are any 89-90 gtr's for sale!

Here is my 04 wrx with a JDM STi V7 Swap

Empty Engine Bay. Don't mind the random girl in the bay. I was able to shoo her away.

Hard to see, but this is both the sc300 and the WRX posing.

Quick for what it is.

Comment

I've always loved the soarers! that slick profile and long front end... btw, how much are you asking for the gurl?
      My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Welcome to the site! If you're looking for an 89-90 GTR all you have to do is ask

Comment

Thanks for the welcome gents.

The girl was an option with the car. You'd have to buy the whole thing. Not parting out.
          As for the r32, I've been asking and looking quite a bit. Let me know what you guys have.

Comment

hey there. I also have a 1jzsc400

are you on club lexus???

Build Threads - project:Soarer - well time for a work log on this sled.. got it for cheapp but no running tranny. 4.0 v8 1uzfe that is on it's way out of the car.. engine runs strong and the ac is ****ing remarkable.. towed with the man-wagon 120 miles(yes it is legal)....

Comment

Originally posted by supersayianjim View Post
              hey there. I also have a 1jzsc400

are you on club lexus???

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/buil...ct-soarer.html
              Yes,

Although I don't frequent the site like I used to. Cool build though, love it when projects come together.

Comment

Cool cars! I'm originally from South Texas although I relocate frequently with work. What part are you from?

Comment

Dallas area. Not real "active" in the tuner scene though so I don't know a lot of people around me who are like minded.

Comment

Working...
                  X