FNF 1 Eclipse shifting noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNF 1 Eclipse shifting noise

Anyone else ever notice that squeak, or clinking type noise when this car shifts? Also if you've ever played nfs undergound 2, you'll know what noise I mean...

You can hear it every shift!

Most noticeable is when he first shifts into gear at 0:27

What makes the noise? Someone told me dogbox.. And somebody told me H-gate...
    Just give it a couple hundred kilometers. It'll shoot you right in the wallet.

"$hit!" Probably synchros getting tired. Or some other problem caused by poor driving if you as bad as O'Connor/Spilner and are somehow able to spin a car while driving in a straight line
    Last edited by bobbo; 03-28-2014, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Probably just some folley guy going "pshooo..woof,woof,woof" into a mic with his lips pursed like he just ate a lemon.....lol.

Jon
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

my sentra makes a similar noise minus the squeak, it feels like shitty plastic on the boot or the bushing =\.

Comment

Granny shifting not double clutching like he should be
          “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Working...
          X