Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

found this pretty accurate,, tried some stock numbers from vehicles specs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found this pretty accurate,, tried some stock numbers from vehicles specs...

since I drive like an old lady and have never tracked my car I'll never know..

Cool.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

I've never been on dyno...
      - Adam

:
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

I can't see that being accurate. According to that my car will do 0-60 in 3.1. I wish!

Comment

^^ agree. btw im sending you a pm right away bobbo
          Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Ha....2.3 sec. for me......not a chance.

Jon.
            Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I punched in stock #'s from other vehicles and they seem pretty bang on

Comment

Stockish estimates are probably not too bad but once the power goes beyond, I'd say 500 hp, it gets very hard to predict wheel slip. I bet it thinks a Shelby GT 500 can do it in 3.5 sec, the reallity is closer to 5 because of traction.

Jon.
                Last edited by Dragon Humper; 04-23-2014, 03:08 PM.
                Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

The calculator is most likely using best case scenario number,

This would mean no traction issues and best gearing possible. (unrealistic numbers for regular joe when the HP goes up)

For example take the comparison taken between a STI C to the WRC subaru. Power is similar, and weight as to be above 1250kg (not that far off from the base car). But the acceleration between the 2 is ridiculously different, because of the power band, the gearing, and trans. Just look at these 2 vid enjoy:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

other UK comparison of newer model (but shorter vid) :

14 VW Jetta TDI
                  05 Sentra SpecV - winter beater -
                  95 240sx (RB25DET powered)
                  95 240sx ( powered)
                  89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Working...
                  X