Girlfriend issues....I hate drama....opinion needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend issues....I hate drama....opinion needed

Okay. So my girlfriend has an argument with one of my female friend whose workplace is very close to mine. My gf told me to delete all her contact and treat her like a stalemate and I said yes verbally to her but didn't actually delete her contact. However I haven't gone out with her or even have a lengthy conversation with that female friend ever since. So my mind is, I see that female friend almost everyday and I don't want to treat her like a piece of $h!t and that's why I still say hi and whatnot to her but I kept a distance of course. So I really think, I am not betraying my gf!

And guess what, my gf just found out that I haven't deleted her contacts, ergo, I'M A LYING PIECE OF $H!T, ERGO GTFO OF HER FACE, or something like that.....

So I am really pissed off and yeah....what the fk is wrong with girls and all the drama??? FKKKKKKKK

Delete that girl in front of ur gf.... you do this if you want it to work or break up. Happy wife happy life

Comment

Actually I did exactly what you said. I deleted it in front of her face. But she's ignoring me now. And it's time to resume my role as a boyfriend to beg her and beg her until she responds to me and to forgive me eventually. And then another cycle begins.

Comment

Sounds like it isn't a very fair relationship. Maybe you need to take a step back and have a good long hard look at who you are really dating. You also need to ask yourself who you really are and what you really want.

Cheers

Comment

Someone who isn't trusting in your relationship and is insecure enough to make to you cut contact with friends just because they're a female isn't someone you want in your life. The problem lies with her and her insecurities. Don't even entertain such a trivial order, human interaction is natural and with having more than half the world being female your bound to have some interaction with them. If you dated this other girl previously or were intimately connected I could see your gfs withdrawal from you talking to her as she would see it as competition. I'm all for pleasing your spouse and compromising for the overall relationships healthiness, but this instance is juvenile and a power move to control you. Put your foot down before your locked in a room in a straight jacket because girls outside will talk to you.
          “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
            Someone who isn't trusting in your relationship and is insecure enough to make to you cut contact with friends just because they're a female isn't someone you want in your life. The problem lies with her and her insecurities. Don't even entertain such a trivial order, human interaction is natural and with having more than half the world being female your bound to have some interaction with them. If you dated this other girl previously or were intimately connected I could see your gfs withdrawal from you talking to her as she would see it as competition. I'm all for pleasing your spouse and compromising for the overall relationships healthiness, but this instance is juvenile and a power move to control you. Put your foot down before your locked in a room in a straight jacket because girls outside will talk to you.
            10000% agreed

Comment

Wow... just had this exact same convo with my wife 2 days ago lol
              '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
              '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
                I agree.
                RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

yup, juvenile behaviour... and i agree to what caliber said as well
                  My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Jmo ...I'm not all for posting or talking about people over the internet or behind there back... You should be able to talk to this person face to face, when its your gf or wife it should be the easiest person to talk to... From what I see in this is you lied to her. She asked you do do something and you told her you did...but you lied....there is always two sides to a coin. Talk to the person you have the problem with .
                    -1995 BCNR33, Borg S300, Full Race, Link Ecu, Some Other Stuff
                    -2007 Dodge 3500, 6 Speed, CTD

Comment

You know what will never get mad no matter how many girls you introduce to it? A car.

Comment

Lol guys thanks for all the comment.

I try not to think of this as talking behind my gf's back. Everyone got their own view of the world and I am interested to know more about life. That's why this is a forum....people share their opinion....even if it's not about a GT-R at all....

Anyway I and my gf reconcile...is that the right word??...well it's all good so ya...

Comment

Next time this type of issue comes up, just ask her where the jealousy is coming from 99% of the time it has nothing to do with the actual girl in question. (Glad everything worked out ☺)

Comment

tell her to get on her knees and suck the d...then bust in her left eye

Comment

^ not funny. Do that to your gf, if you have one.

Comment

Working...
                              X