PUR Automotive BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant wait, see you boys tonite!
    prolly be there(Pur auto) around 6-6:15 ish..

Ray, you better have my burger ready and my bun toasted!
    bscmotorsports.ca
    Arctic Cat Fircat F7 Sno pro

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Whaat the f*ck is so funny bout' me, tell me, tell me whats funny..."

Comment

Originally posted by FITZY_07 View Post
      I cant wait, see you boys tonite!
      prolly be there(Pur auto) around 6-6:15 ish..

Ray, you better have my burger ready and my bun toasted!
      Ray, it seems Kyle would like to have his ass burnt...........so yeah, toast his buns as soon as he gets there. Its getting too big anyways. Heating it up may shrink it a bit due to moisture evaporation. Besides, he needs a bit of deflation in ego since he got the R32-4 hahah (j/k).

Against my wish to avoid any and all meets, I will be coming too. Oh well, things I have to do for friends...............I always do with pride and pleasure.

C you all there!!
      (O||O___SKYLINE___O||O)

Cheap, Reliable, Fast.....PICK TWO
      SERENITY NOW!!!!!!
      HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST CRIME

Comment

I was not able to make it because I had to show my Z to a prospective buyer about an hour ago. John shot me a text message and told me to let you guys know he wouldn't be able to attend due to his commitments going a bit longer than he had planned.

Sorry gents.
        Race. Win. Live.

Comment

sick meet , lots of skylines , more than any other meet ive been too actually , will post my pics in the media section tonight ..

Comment

fun meet, great turnout. The cruise down from sq1 was good fun, we owned the 401.

Comment

ive started a thread for pics in media
              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?t=36733

Comment

the wife and I had a BLAST! I dont think we've ever even had a skymeet with a turnout like this? hahaha

Thanks again PUR,.
                bscmotorsports.ca
                Arctic Cat Fircat F7 Sno pro

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Whaat the f*ck is so funny bout' me, tell me, tell me whats funny..."

Comment

best ppl and best shop ever!! love the pool table upstair

Comment

I would like to thank Everyone that made it out, the meet was a huge success. I hope to hold more like it in the near future.
                    PÜR Automotive
                    115 Limestone Cres
                    Toronto, ON M3J 2R1

Comment

Amazing meet!! I had a blast, one of the nicest shops i've seen, looks like the ones out of Cali!

I think next time this would be a great place to have a swap/bbq. That way some could do some business and you never know Pur may even get some business out of it too!!

Otherwise great turnout and i look forward to the next one.
                      1991 BNR32 - SOLD (sigh...)

"Want pretty? Go order a Fairlady, want fast go grab a Skyline! "

Comment

Working...
                      X