No announcement yet.

CSCS Season Opener -> Skymeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold my car so I am not organizing it anymore.
    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

North parking lot opposite the wal-mart in the big empty space
      You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

ill be there. i guess 3 cars so far, see you all there
        1990 Skyline GTR
        1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
        CBR 600 Stunt
        2001 Volvo VNL660
        Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

Guys I didnt have my car ready until last night (friday) and didnt register online and now I cant. Does anyone know if there is open spots for the SS AWD class? Or have a way to contact the organisers. Please call me or pass on my number 416-817-2663

I would hate to load up and get there only to drive back...it would cost too much and would be nice to avoid

Comment

well I cant afford to compete this time around sadly, but I should be meeting you guys there.

Comment

well ill be there at the sq 1 parking alot along with steve and dave with there gtrs. there will also be a supra rhd, NSX on hre's, white lotus elise, couple of M3's, turbo jetta, and much more so if any of you would like to join us please show up at 9:30. we will be leaving at 10:30 the LATEST!!! YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE. WE WILL NOT WAIT so dont be late. PEACE.

Zaheer
              BOOST THEORY AUTOMOTIVE AND PERFORMANCE INC.
              777 DUNDAS ST. WEST - (905) 232-3444
              MISSISSAUGA, ON L5C 4P6

Comment

this is going to be sick. cant wait.

Comment

Great time !! Didn't take the Skyline as I was away for the weekend but managed to get a ride out in my wifes cousins '08 Viper convertible .

Comment

Where's those pictures?????
                    1997 Ford F150 4x4
                    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
                    Originally posted by Tap56
                    With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

defenetly nice event but a little too windy
                      1990 Skyline GTR
                      1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
                      CBR 600 Stunt
                      2001 Volvo VNL660
                      Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

I learned CSCS isnt half as much fun when you are spectating.

Comment

Ya I definately hear that. I was planning on just watching but I entered the time atack at th last minute and what do you know, I placed second!!! Not too bad for my first time on a track. I was also planning on making the meet at square one but at least I met a few of you guys at the track. All in all I had a blast!
                          92 GTS-T
                          89 Cherokee 10" lift on 35's
                          97 Intrepid
                          08 Zongshen 250

Comment

hey

Originally posted by 92GTS-T View Post
                            Ya I definately hear that. I was planning on just watching but I entered the time atack at th last minute and what do you know, I placed second!!! Not too bad for my first time on a track. I was also planning on making the meet at square one but at least I met a few of you guys at the track. All in all I had a blast!
                            Were you the gun metal gts with the nismo emblem down the side of the car? Man you were awesome if so! And btw your car sounds great!

For the next one i would really enjoy if we all got together though.... It was really weird, i didn't see even two skylines side by side and there was itleast 8 there not including me. Just wondering though did anyone happen to see me? And also does anyone know a good body guy that is reasonable, need the rest of the bee-r kit put on!
                            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                              Were you the gun metal gts with the nismo emblem down the side of the car? Man you were awesome if so! And btw your car sounds great!

For the next one i would really enjoy if we all got together though.... It was really weird, i didn't see even two skylines side by side and there was itleast 8 there not including me. Just wondering though did anyone happen to see me? And also does anyone know a good body guy that is reasonable, need the rest of the bee-r kit put on!

8 Skylines..? Jesus it has gone down hill. In 2007 we had a 15 skyline cruise from Square One.
                              '12 STi Sedan

Comment

I saw your car, looks good man. This year there was only 5 Skylines going from square1
                                1990 Skyline GTR
                                1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
                                CBR 600 Stunt
                                2001 Volvo VNL660
                                Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

Working...
                                X