No announcement yet.

CSCS Season Opener -> Skymeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya thats mine. (grey w/ nismo stripe) Next time we should collaborate a little better and all park together, that'd be cool. Is anyone planning to run at Dunnville on the 20th? I've never been there before, how's the track compared to Cayuga?
    92 GTS-T
    89 Cherokee 10" lift on 35's
    97 Intrepid
    08 Zongshen 250

Comment

Originally posted by 92GTS-T
      Ya thats mine. (grey w/ nismo stripe) Next time we should collaborate a little better and all park together, that'd be cool. Is anyone planning to run at Dunnville on the 20th? I've never been there before, how's the track compared to Cayuga?
      its a bit shorter and slower. I'd say Dunnville is the best track for first timers and beginners, still fun though. If everything falls into place I MAY be able to compete on the 20th but its a stretch.

Comment

hey

maybe we should start organizing the next cscs thing a little sooner..... also I notice something too... i tried talking to some of the guys and they weren't really that willing to talk. I would really like to see someones other impressions of the skyline and the different styles... Anyways we should maybe start a list for the people going on August 23rd and go from there. I would love to see us all park together though. That would be sweet, then I would be able to get some great pics for gtrc!

I actually plan to run my car at the next cscs, but I am in need of some advice, so i am not sure if I will for sure or not yet.
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

my advice, upgrade your brakes if theyre stock. I found out the hard way, lol. As soon as I got home I ordered ss brake lines, drilled and slotted rotors with axxis pads and some ate super blue fluid. Should make a HUGE difference
          92 GTS-T
          89 Cherokee 10" lift on 35's
          97 Intrepid
          08 Zongshen 250

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
            maybe we should start organizing the next cscs thing a little sooner..... also I notice something too... i tried talking to some of the guys and they weren't really that willing to talk. I would really like to see someones other impressions of the skyline and the different styles... Anyways we should maybe start a list for the people going on August 23rd and go from there. I would love to see us all park together though. That would be sweet, then I would be able to get some great pics for gtrc!

I actually plan to run my car at the next cscs, but I am in need of some advice, so i am not sure if I will for sure or not yet.

Sooner? It was posted 3 weeks in advance, and before that in the Events section.
            '12 STi Sedan

Comment

well honestly.........

i'm just saying i would really like to see it happen and people stay committed to it! Cscs was crazy fun but i would have enjoyed shooting the sh** about some skylines too. Anyways we should start it soon.

Comment

I'm down for a cruise there.
                '12 STi Sedan

Comment

ya me 2.......

Let me know when everyone wants to get together and we can get a whole bunch of people going down and have some fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X