Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who drives a black NSX with a huge wing and RE30/SSR Type F around Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who drives a black NSX with a huge wing and RE30/SSR Type F around Toronto?

Anybody? Asian dude (with sunglasses?) from what I saw....stalled at Bay and Front before restarting...last week I think.

Well I don't think he will show his face now that you said he stalled his car in traffic
    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

I know the owner well.
      This car right?

The guy probably does more track days a year than anyone else I know. That car is so track focused I wouldn't be surprised if it stalled because of that clutch of his. That car rocks.

Now why on earth you'd post on a Skyline forum asking who it is is another story.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

I wondered the same thing... (I kid about the clutch).

I stalled my bike the other day, but no one laughed when I rev'd it afterwards. Windows went up very quickly
        '12 STi Sedan

Comment

saw this car passing on my street in ajax , thing looks and sounds sick.

Comment

nothing wrong with stalling your car. i still stall mine on a regular basis. os giken triple plate. in fact when i had one of the people here on gtrc drive it for me. he stalled it 21 times coming from my house to commerce gate which is normally just a 20 minute drive.
            Devil R sponsored by:
            Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

haha i was driving a customer's stock 2001 civic in and out of the bay and i stalled that twice cuz i just wasn't paying any attention. happens to the best of us
              I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Originally posted by assass1n View Post
                nothing wrong with stalling your car. i still stall mine on a regular basis. os giken triple plate. in fact when i had one of the people here on gtrc drive it for me. he stalled it 21 times coming from my house to commerce gate which is normally just a 20 minute drive.
                21 times? Has he ever driven a car before?
                '12 STi Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
                  Ever use an on/off switch?

Comment

Drove SRC's GTR with Ogura twin, probably one of the hardest clutches to drive with.

I just think 21 times is a little excessive for a 20 minute drive, its not THAT hard to get the hang of.
                    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

I'm in and out of so many vehicles every day, I can get used to a clutch in a few minutes, but some are just so retarded that I can't stop stalling with them. I'm not talking about performance clutches, just clutches that haven't been put in right, or are worn to hell. Also Mini Coopers give me a hard time because I have pontoon feet with shop boots on, and the gas and brake pedals are so close together that I always hit them at the same time. I also hate the clutches that feel like sponges when you step on them and then they engage with the slightest movement of your foot

Comment

BTW you'll be able to see that car and 70 others all over the GTA this weekend as the annual NSX Club of America and Canada will be holding its big meet here this weekend.
                        --->http://www.nsxclub.ca/xpo09/

Comment

yeah On/Off clutches are pretty stiff. especially when new.

going from a used up OS Giken twin to a brand new undamped ORC 709 twin was like going from 800 sand paper to 50.

It was no fun until I properly broke it in. just going to the bank to get the money to pay for the job, I stalled 10 times and it was two blocks from the garage. I can't say I had a smile on my face, but I told myself it was going to be a challenging drive home.

John when are you coming with your NSX in Mtl? :P
                          Marc-André
                          _________
                          2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                          ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

yes. he drives a gts-4 with a stock clutch perfectly fine.

Originally posted by christdeyoung View Post
                            Ever use an on/off switch?
                            exactly what i mean.

Drove SRC's GTR with Ogura twin, probably one of the hardest clutches to drive with.

I just think 21 times is a little excessive for a 20 minute drive, its not THAT hard to get the hang of.
                            you know him. he didnt want to ride the clutch. that why he stalled it so many times. he'd stall it an average of 4 times per stop light. thats the only reason why it was so many. plus im sure a triple plate is harder than a twin.
                            Devil R sponsored by:
                            Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

Here's a pic of said asian dude with sunglasses who can't handle a clutch at the Mosport grand prix track yesterday. He was cooking it pretty well in the wet I hear...

Comment

Working...
                              X