looking for someone " GTA area "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for someone " GTA area "

ok so i have been dicked around for a while by this individual now he has disconnected his phone and i cannot get a hold of him

his name is Tharo, he was a regular at gabe's shop (japanese imports) heavy set guy , big into the fiber glassing

he has a set of rims of mine, and of somebody elses, as well as some fiber glassing of mine too.

I am looking for his house adress, i have been there before but i cannot remember the exact location of his house

if anybody has info they can give me to locate him so i can retrieve my and my buddies stuff, it would be greatly appreciated. if you dont want to post on this thread pm me and i will keep it confidential

farmer

that sucks man, I would drive around the general area and see if any thing sparks your memory

Comment

its funny once the word got out that i am looking for him, i get a phone call and a big long story about how things are soo ****** up for him.

long and short of it , hes supposed to be comming to my house and paying me the monies owed today, and if he dont ill be at his house tomorrow collecting !!!

thanks for all the info guys .

farmer

Comment

Did you get my PM?
        aww crap, did you see that!

Comment

Left another PM regarding your rims!
          aww crap, did you see that!

Comment

Working...
          X