Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you lend things to people who don't give your belongs back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you lend things to people who don't give your belongs back...

I lent my yellow spare from my GTR to a man named Kyle Fitzpatrick aka "FITZY" a few years ago. From what I hear, he's gotten rid of his skylines.... but...that ugly spare tire belongs to me. Myself and Nathan aka "BigNate" both had lent our yellow spares to Kyle because I had bought a set of OEM wheels off him and he needed some wheels for his car to sit on. Kyle PROMISED he'd return them. He's been avoiding me and the man had enough time to find and return the items back to us.

He lives in Wasaga Beach somewhere.

Does anyone know where I can find him? I'd like my item back!!!!!
    Last edited by MissModel; 11-23-2010, 08:51 PM.

"Live Fast, Die Laughing..."

S1DC
    Stage 1 Drift Crew

Your lucky its just a tire. If I look in my old books, I must have a page of people owing me well over a few grand after I add it up. Not to mention tools or parts I loaned out to people. I've saved several people at lots of drift comps with control arms, rads, T/C rod's, spark plugs ect. The list goes on. You all know who you are. Return the favor back!!!! HAHAHA
    ALLEN PETERSEN
    Number (604) 961-2449
    4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
    RB30`s for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by jdms13rhd View Post
      Your lucky its just a tire. If I look in my old books, I must have a page of people owing me well over a few grand after I add it up. Not to mention tools or parts I loaned out to people. I've saved several people at lots of drift comps with control arms, rads, T/C rod's, spark plugs ect. The list goes on. You all know who you are. Return the favor back!!!! HAHAHA
      I m sorry to hear your worse out of luck then me!

"Live Fast, Die Laughing..."

S1DC
      Stage 1 Drift Crew

Comment

It's alright. I'm not loosing sleep over it. Helping those guys at the drift shows helps business in general. I believe in karma, I'm sure some good comes back to me some day. Good luck with your wheel. I cant get enough of those either, they sure do come in handy.
        ALLEN PETERSEN
        Number (604) 961-2449
        4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
        RB30`s for sale!

Comment

Sounds like we need to get a couple people with Torches and Pitch forks.
          Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

I bought my car from him he is a very pleasant and honest person but if he still does have your old wheels I'm sure he'll give them back to you his e-mail sent to your pm
            2001 Lexus ES300 (DD)
            1991 Skyline GTS-T w/ Bee R324 conversion (Projekt)
            1991 Supra Targa Top 5spd (Projekt) SOLD!

Comment

I have a yellow spare for sale if it matters any.
              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by k-style View Post
                I bought my car from him he is a very pleasant and honest person but if he still does have your old wheels I'm sure he'll give them back to you his e-mail sent to your pm
                Ya I used to think that too..... I gave up hope of ever seeing that spare again long ago.

Comment

he kinda disappeared after selling his car/turbo.

He logged on and commented here recently. Send him a PM?

Comment

Working...
                  X