Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meet sunday night (may 29) since marc nelsons in town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meet sunday night (may 29) since marc nelsons in town!

Same thing as a few weeks ago, whos in for a quick meet before I head off to vaughn for hockey. around 7ish? SQ1 in mrs. sauga.
    Victory is on the horizon..

Sounds good to me!
    '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
    at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

Might not be in the area! I'll keep you guys posted!
      Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
      www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
      Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
      Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Im in vaughan so i'll show up.

My car hasnt been washed for a couple weeks but oh well lol

Comment

Marc's in town? Marc, I think I spotted your car a couple times downtown late last night

Comment

Im here. Were do you guys usually meet up?

Comment

I met marc today!!
              1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Jezu21 View Post
                Im in vaughan so i'll show up.

My car hasnt been washed for a couple weeks but oh well lol
                Oh sick, the girls i was with last night were all from Vaughan. Next time! I'll be back after Peru (leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks). I should be back in TO the weekend of the 18th and/or 24th. The drive really isnt too bad from Montreal, just boring. I passed out in Kingston for 2 hours last night.. Skyline isnt too bad for comfort lol.

Marc's in town? Marc, I think I spotted your car a couple times downtown late last night
                Possible! I was all over. We left dinner and took the DVP dt, went to Cheval on King st. Then i cruised around for a bit then headed out. I was also there all day driving around before 12 and after 6pm.. oh and of course the entire day before lol.

I met marc today!!
                Rony, you did! Very brief, unfortunately, but it was great to meet you! Thanks for stopping by to say hello!

Listen, next time im down, i'll make a point of it to organize this a little better. I know Ryan (oakville) wanted to set something up in the missassauga area, so i'm all for that. Otherwise, i'd love to take a photo shoot of most if not all the available GTA guys. I know the GTA is massive, and 45 min to an hour drive into the city is a pain but if we can spot a nice day when im down, i'm all for taking some photos!
                Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

For sure Marc, just text me when youll be down next and we'll get something going. It was brought to my attention that I hadnt started planning this years Skymeet...so we'll see where that goes.
                  Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Marc, I just glanced at the photoshoot you had in the media section and it was definitely your car I saw. Those gtr wheels definitely fit flush!

Also, you're going to Peru? Sickk!! I happen to be from there

Next time you're coming down, give us some early warning

Comment

Working...
                    X