Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Opinion from someone in Kitchener Area ASAP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Opinion from someone in Kitchener Area ASAP!!

Looking at renting one of the renovated suites at 416 Lancaster Street W in Kitchener. It's just south of Highway 85 at what I would assume is the Lancaster W Exit. Is the neighbourhood there legit? Does the highway get all plugged up in either direction in rush hour? Anything I should know?

Timely response is boss because I plan on sending them my lease agreement as soon as I get some feedback.
    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

hey man try looking at kitchener manor. They are great. I can get all info for you as i am currently living there well atleast 50% of the time. great place and not a bad neighborhood. lancaster is alright but the buildings i dont know man. I personally wouldnt move there. ill pm you my info
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

At that spot on the highway it is very busy at rush hour! It slows down to a crawl some days, especially on Thursday and Friday!
      How much space are you looking for?
      My wife is a realestate agent and can find you something if you need!
      How soon till you head this way?
      aww crap, did you see that!

Comment

We only need to get on for two exits so it might not be too bad. The total drive is 7kms from the place we're living to the University of Waterloo (where my gf is going) and I'm sure there's some back roads too.

Oh well, lease agreement is in the mail. Worst case scenario I give my two months notice and get out.
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Ya there are plenty of surface roads to use instead!
          aww crap, did you see that!

Comment

I'm not too terribly familiar with Kitchener, but that area isn't too bad from what I can recall. Shouldn't be bad! Will be nice to finally meet ya, Snow! We'll have to go for some brewskis when you get here
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Working...
            X