Need a favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a favor

Need a small but big favor from someone in Hamilton. I'm having my car repainted in December and he has suggested it be in a garage for at least 2-3 months to let the paint set and to keep it out of snow/rain and hail. Unfortunately i don't have a garage and/or car port, so i'm hoping someone will have a little extra room in theirs i could "borrow" for a few months. If anyone can help out let me know, or if you have any extra idea let me know also, thanks.
    '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
    '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Three months of settling sounds odd to me. The time frame is usually 3 weeks no road, and then 6 weeks no wax. But hey I'd listen to my doctor if he said don't eat this food anymore

I am from the London area, and I have a friend who works at a storage company. Her family friend owns the company, and he can give you an extremely cheap deal if you buy 4 months storage upfront. I'm talking like $70 a month :|

Let me know if this interests you!
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

^ Holy hell that's cheap!
      Originally posted by kengeroo
      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
      ...don't drink and ebay
      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

I pay 150 for 8 months
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
          Three months of settling sounds odd to me. The time frame is usually 3 weeks no road, and then 6 weeks no wax. But hey I'd listen to my doctor if he said don't eat this food anymore

I am from the London area, and I have a friend who works at a storage company. Her family friend owns the company, and he can give you an extremely cheap deal if you buy 4 months storage upfront. I'm talking like $70 a month :|

Let me know if this interests you!
          it would highly depends on location, cause i have to get it towed from the painter to the storage place, and towing costs alot x.x
          '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
          '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Originally posted by Nexsys View Post
            it would highly depends on location, cause i have to get it towed from the painter to the storage place, and towing costs alot x.x
            Well London isn't the closest to Hamilton that's for sure.

PM cschepp he seems to have a cheap link on storage
            1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

i store mine in st Catherine's and its 50 a month
              heated and indoor

Comment

Where? ^
                I live near St Kits.

Comment

i pay $0.00 and my mommy and daddy feed me dinner..lol

Comment

Working...