X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakville
    replied
    Originally posted by JVizZLe View Post
    white r33 gtr spotted going north on mavis b4 britania turning into canadian tire at around 12:50pm...i was in the mazda beside the cop car suv. nice to see a fellow r33 near by..car looks clean..thats why i was wondering why it was out of storage already.. anyways.sick car
    thats my hood right there...I work at Plymouth and Mavis (street just south of that plaza)...rarely ever see Skylines. Cool that you spotted one!

Leave a comment:

• JVizZLe
    replied
    white r33 gtr spotted going north on mavis b4 britania turning into canadian tire at around 12:50pm...i was in the mazda beside the cop car suv. nice to see a fellow r33 near by..car looks clean..thats why i was wondering why it was out of storage already.. anyways.sick car

Leave a comment:

• ruckusx2
    replied
    spotted black r33 with B.C. plates. heading west on finch & leslie this afternoon. i honked n waved driving by him in my work van

Leave a comment:

• MKIV
    replied
    Originally posted by dark_sky View Post
    black r33 4 door at pennzoil on the corner of Fisherman Dr, and Hurontario St/highway 10 it always parked there, I think the guy works there.
    I'll keep an eye out next time I'm down in that area for work!

Leave a comment:

• dark_sky
    replied
    black r33 4 door at pennzoil on the corner of Fisherman Dr, and Hurontario St/highway 10 it always parked there, I think the guy works there.

Leave a comment:

• Wes_R
    replied
    About 2 weeks ago I spotted a black R33 on Overlea which then made a left onto Thorncliffe. Looked very beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• MKIV
    replied
    I wish I got a picture of this but it drove by too quickly. I was in Toronto on Osgood and something and I saw a white R32 GTR sitting on steelies!!! Licence plate was "WNTRBTR1"

Thought that was funny, but poor Skyline.

Leave a comment:

• RR32GTRR
    replied
    Originally posted by Spencer87 View Post
    haha poor Ali. Always reaching for the reg lol.

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
    I'm surprised you don't wear it around your neck like an is badge.

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk

Lol ya, Theres like 50 different pics of me being pulled over this summer. When I took the skyline out for her last drive I got pulled over saying it was suspicious that I was doing 70.........on a 70km road.

Leave a comment:

• ruckusx2
    replied
    saw a white R35 with mines decal on side / looked like a cf trunk and big wing on 407 yesterday

Leave a comment:

• RABBIT
    replied
    Originally posted by RR32GTRR View Post
    My bad again, I was 99% sure i was gonna get pulled over. I even reached for my reg lol.
    I'm surprised you don't wear it around your neck like an is badge.

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Spencer87
    replied
    haha poor Ali. Always reaching for the reg lol.

Leave a comment:

• MKIV
    replied
    Originally posted by RR32GTRR View Post
    I even reached for my reg lol.
    Hahaha

Leave a comment:

• RR32GTRR
    replied
    Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
    Was going to at the light but it went green
    And not undercover, just goin to get subway lol
    My bad again, I was 99% sure i was gonna get pulled over. I even reached for my reg lol.

Leave a comment:

• r33_gtst
    replied
    Was going to at the light but it went green
    And not undercover, just goin to get subway lol

Leave a comment:

• RR32GTRR
    replied
    Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
    Yes that was me
    My bad, I thought you were an undercover just cause of your car. You should have said something.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X