X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTS-TGUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Rainey94 View Post
    Thats awesome so do I, soon enough there should be another R32 in that parking lot hopefully!
    sick man, where are you looking? whats your price range, i have two and am selling one

Leave a comment:

• Rainey94
    replied
    Thats awesome so do I, soon enough there should be another R32 in that parking lot hopefully!

Leave a comment:

• GTS-TGUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Rainey94 View Post
    Three! a MNP R33 GTR on second line (I'm pretty sure it was JZ), a black R32 GTS-T at West Carelton High school picking someone up. And a Silver R33 on March Road Saturday morning.
    that'd be me at WCSS my brother goes there

Leave a comment:

• aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
    Ya the girl found it cool as well, don't see our cars DT that often. I usually switch from my car and parents car when I head downtown. It was a sick day to drive the skyline and even coming home at 3am windows down!
    My Car used to be DT a LOT when my gf was living there. But the roads there man.....DAMN. Oh yea roll with windows down EVERYWHERE, 110 on the 401 windows ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way down

Leave a comment:

• PureEuroM3
    replied
    Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
    Ahhhhh! Cool man! I was paying attention to the right side of the road as I was turning since I needed to park lol. Thats awesome man, my girl was PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE excited when it happened lol, it was her first spotted thing haha
    Ya the girl found it cool as well, don't see our cars DT that often. I usually switch from my car and parents car when I head downtown. It was a sick day to drive the skyline and even coming home at 3am windows down!

Leave a comment:

• aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
    That was I, our ladies saw eachother at the last second but I saw ya as you turned onto Queen.
    Ahhhhh! Cool man! I was paying attention to the right side of the road as I was turning since I needed to park lol. Thats awesome man, my girl was PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE excited when it happened lol, it was her first spotted thing haha

Leave a comment:

• Rainey94
    replied
    Three! a MNP R33 GTR on second line (I'm pretty sure it was JZ), a black R32 GTS-T at West Carelton High school picking someone up. And a Silver R33 on March Road Saturday morning.

Leave a comment:

• PureEuroM3
    replied
    Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
    I got two!!
    1) Gunmetal R32, couldnt tell if it was a GT-R or not, wingless, going east on Queen street at Spadina at about 730
    That was I, our ladies saw eachother at the last second but I saw ya as you turned onto Queen.

Leave a comment:

• aN4rk1
    replied
    Followed a Grey R35 from spadina to around the 427 on the gardiner today at around 1230 pm

Leave a comment:

• ruckusx2
    replied
    oh i got 2 as well lmao
    r35 black @ queensway n kipling2:45pm
    r32 gtr @ the house of lancaster on the queensway 4:40pm
    Last edited by ruckusx2; 06-03-2011, 08:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aN4rk1
    replied
    I got two!!
    1) Gunmetal R32, couldnt tell if it was a GT-R or not, wingless, going east on Queen street at Spadina at about 730

2) White R32 GT-R going east on the QEW near Hurontario at 830ish

Leave a comment:

• danwit
    replied
    Gold rims? Haha that was me

Leave a comment:

• Turboed08
    replied
    Grey 4 dooe gtst near bolton at a company called best-choice
    NIck

Leave a comment:

• nelsonmxmarc
    replied
    Lmao yayyy spotted.

Bout time.. I never get spotted in Montreal and i just about daily drive the car here.. fml.

I had the car parked waiting for my buddy to finish work at the Hard rock at dundas square, then i got a call from these girls saying they were on richmond at This is London.. Of course i got lost, thus why you saw me all over the map.. Then finally peaced at 230 and resumed the cruise.. lol Good times

Leave a comment:

• esh
    replied
    Spotted downtown near Bay St. and Edward St. going west on Edward, a silver r32, spoilerless, flush on gtr wheels around 11 pm.

Then the same car again around 2:30 am near clubbing district, going west on queen st!

Lapping the downtown area?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X