This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Spotted Thread

This thread is for people to post up any Skylines they encounter on the roads. Post up here and see if the person is a member.
    Please keep license plates out of public posts.

I will leave the other spotted posts relating to individual cars, but from now on anything else along those lines should be put in here. All spotted posts made outside of this thread will be deleted.

I'll start it off.
    Saw a candy apple green GTR today at Pacific Mall around 1:30PM.
    Race. Win. Live.

I've seen that (same candy apple green gtr(?)) at the stop sign right beside village grocer on Carlton just east of Kennedy (Markham) about a month back or so. Huge intercooler and no spoilerless.

Comment

Not really a car haha, but I spotted a white toyota hilux surf the other day on the yellowhead. It had a website address on it, but I don't remember what it is now, but I wanna know!
      \"Check out that skyline!\" - \"No, that\'s an impala\" - \"...Yeah I know, I was just testing you\"

Comment

Originally posted by jugs
        I've seen that (same candy apple green gtr(?)) at the stop sign right beside village grocer on Carlton just east of Kennedy (Markham) about a month back or so. Huge intercooler and no spoilerless.
        Saw the same one last night on 16th ave. Front bumper looked a bit beat up. Was in the FX and also couldn't get a chance to talk to him.
        1987 Lamborghini Countach

Comment

Saw a white GT-R on Beverley Glen blvd in Thornhill today, around 1pm.

Had dark wheels and a red/white dealer tag hanging out of the trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by spd-dmn
            Saw a white GT-R on Beverley Glen blvd in Thornhill today, around 1pm.

Had dark wheels and a red/white dealer tag hanging out of the trunk.
            That was 2_eclipsed....
            NANU GTR

Comment

was me, but wheels aren't dark there just really dirty

Comment

Blue GTR at Julep last thursday

whos this
                Skyline.
                Just drive it.

Comment

Ive yet to see another skyline

other than SCN

Spotted myself :P
                  If you still have complete control of your car you are not going fast enough!

Comment

1.Green GTR today at Pacific Mall (Kennedy/Steels) @ 6:45PM
                    2. Saw It again at Shells Gas Station (Kennedy/Passmore)7:15PM
                    1997 Ford F150 4x4
                    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
                    Originally posted by Tap56
                    With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

spoted a lancer evolution 7 at warden and finch 2 days ago ... i still cant believe it .. i couldnt catch the number plate of the car ... but it was yellow color evo 7. i was on the on coming traffic side and there was a traffic island in the middle or i wouldve followed the man ... i dont know how ppl are getting these things in ... i saw an asian dude sitting in there having a smoke ... anyone has any more info on it ?

LHD rb25 neo powered GTST

Comment

Spotted a black GTS-t near woodbine & steels, i was in the blue 180sx...had a nice run!

Comment

Spotted a lime/metallic green GTR with mismatched bronze Regamasters/3 piece 5 star rims at parking lot between Pac Mall/market Village around 1pm today. Looked a little....rough, missing front grill too. :P

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

this should be posted on the side of a milk carton:

have you seen these people?
                            -bb

Comment

Today . .
                              I saw lotus esprit.. and T-Rex.. maserati ..quite a few porsches
                              yesterday ... I saw a prowler... ~994 911 turbo
                              Marc-André
                              _________
                              2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                              ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Working...
                              X