Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow Hook License Plate in Toronto?

Hey all,

I just picked up my very first R35 GTR, coming from a BMW M3, this thing is just at another level!
    Anyway, no front plates on the car yet, and I just got pulled by the cops. He didn't give me a ticket,since I just bought the car yesterday, but he gave me a warning.

Anyone know a place in Toronto where I can pick up a set of the tow hook license plate holders? I can order it online, but it takes roughly 6-10 business days. Just wondering if there's a quicker way, don't want to get nailed with a ticket since they already put in a warning.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

I know NV Auto had them.

Last edited by speedfreak; 02-24-2013, 08:39 PM.
    Favorites
    lucky_cefiro
    you\'re not listening
    entelijint
    stop saying "yall"... i'm picturing you with a mullet.
    mullet+skyline=*shiver* i dont even want to think about it
    Originally posted by specialedition
    He ended up popping a tired and he failed at life.

Comment

3M velcro tape if you dont want to drill holes or damage paint. Temporary fix, flush, no damage and no $110 ticket
      Congrats on the purchase btw
      R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
      Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Yes the Velcro method is popular among M guys at my dealer, seen it a lot on the M3s and 1Ms
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

If there's no advantage of getting a tow hook plate versus simply using 3M tape, I might as well go with the 3M tape.

Thanks for the suggestions all!

Comment

Congrats on the purchase. If your car doesn't come with a front plate mount, stop by Nissan and just buy one or do the quick fix method mentioned above. I have the Stillen tow hook mount but if I have to do it again I'd just get one of the no names available on eBay now. It's just a low tech plate holder.

Btw I had an E46 M3 and later a E60 M5. Even compared to the V10 motor the R35 kicks their collective asses...

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Working...
            X