Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow truck from Cambridge to Mississauga- CAA

Hey guys,
    Does anyone have a link with a tow driver that's with CAA? I'd like if possible to use my CAA to move the R32 from Cambridge to Mississauga. He can add miles if wanted since it's around 75km and I'm covered for 200k.

If not and you can get me a good rate for a flat bed that works also.

Gimme a shout.
    Zac

Uhaul trailers are nice but id still feel for my 32 if it was out in the salt not in an enclosed trailer.
    Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

same here, maybe a nicer dry day once this messy weather dissipates.

Comment

You'd be looking at paying $200-$300 for a regular tow from a private company on this tow... Why not just get your own CAA membership for $150?
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

I have CAA. That's what I'm saying , well maybe I didn't say it well. Instead of calling CAA I was looking for someone with a trct that sub contracts with CAA so they can just log it against my CAA plus. I've called CAA in the spring when the road is nice and clear but wanted not to drive the car to the end of the road.

Comment

I had the best tow drivers card but washed it by accident. I think his name was johnny q but don't remember the company. Drives a flat bed and loads it with care. Ill dig around to see if i saved it.
            Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Working...
            X