Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to photograph Skyline GTR near Brampton, Ontario

Hey guys,

My mother has convinced me to go on a long road trip to see some family in Canada. Will be there for a couple days next week. I imagine there will be considerable down time so I'd love to find a car to shoot. Would any GTR (32, 33, or 34) owners be willing to meet up for a shoot? Obviously this would be free on my end. Here are some examples of my work:

EDIT: Just realized some of the photos have watermarks from the shop (in Saudi Arabia) they are for. Hope that doesn't offend sponsors or anything. If so I'd be happy to remove them.

Last edited by JDMist3hfastar; 03-31-2013, 07:19 PM.

Dam I wish I could take advantage of some free photos nice work man looks really good

Comment

should've bought a GTR lol. You might be able to find someone whose car is on the road. Still salting here so maybe not.

Comment

pm pwdawg

trust me

Comment

Will do Doc. Thanks!

Comment

Doc what about you? That 32 looks clean and Mississauga is close right?

Comment

its in rebuild mode ... i wouldnt be ready for a little while
              if things change ill pm you

Comment

i would be down pm me some details

Comment

JDMist3hfastar, Got a site or I could bookmark or something? Hopefully I'll have something nice for a shoot... in a few years lol!
                  1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Hey guys, yeah my website is naitovephoto.com.

I don't come to Canada often though. I live just outside of NYC.

Comment

Working...
                    X