cost to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cost to ship

Does anyone have an idea of around how much it would cost to ship a car plus some parts from quebec to newfoundland?

Or does anyone know any good companies?

Comment

It debatable about the reputation as they are formerly searail but the now " livingston freight" could help.
      Bc to Ontario is $1500.00

Comment

Thanks ill give them a call later today

Comment

Sorry the forum was to busy attacking me to help you find a transportation service

Comment

Originally posted by DRIVER_R32 View Post
            Sorry the forum was to busy attacking me to help you find a transportation service
            ^ With pointless posts like this your just asking to get chewed out by others... Instead of posting stupid **** and playing the victim answer the guys question, he doesn't care about you being "attacked", he cares about shipping company's and cost.

I'm sure if you used the search option offered to you on this forum you will find the answer your looking for.
            DEATHSQUAD AUTOMOTIVE STYLING
            --------------------------------------------------

www.deathsquad.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_H View Post
              ^ With pointless posts like this your just asking to get chewed out by others... Instead of posting stupid **** and playing the victim answer the guys question, he doesn't care about you being "attacked", he cares about shipping company's and cost.

I'm sure if you used the search option offered to you on this forum you will find the answer your looking for.
              Nice, Shane_H, really nice. If your point was to prove his statement was correct. You sure nailed it.

If you look up a little bit you'll notice that he is the only one that actually gave any info to help Hammy709 in this tread.

I never considered referring to the sorry excuse of a search button to be any help. Try it and tell me how well it works for you.

Hammy709, if you ever want to find something in this forums, use Google, and do a search specific to this forum. There's a neat little trick you can do in google, just put 'site:forums.gtrcanada.com' (without the coma) before what you want to search and it will search only in the forum.

And what I would do is check who transport cars to dealers in your area and check with those company how much they would charge. You can ask around the forums, but it's just going to be hear say. Until you get a real quote I would take what they payed with a grain of salt. If you can get a company that has a truck with room left, possible if your flexible on the pick up date. You might just be able to get a real good deal. You have to take into consideration that if you need it delivered to your house, and they have to go out of there way, there price will reflect this.

Other company to check :
              U-haul (they might have truck/trailer that they are moving passing by that would be capable of towing your vehicle)
              Car rental company (you can check who they use to bring in there vehicle, and call them)
              You can also check trucking company (if you have any around your area), they don't like coming back light, if they can pick up something to help pay fuel trust me they will do it, if they can. (P.S. the last one is a long shot for a car, but what do you have to loose in asking)
              14 VW Jetta TDI
              05 Sentra SpecV - winter beater -
              95 240sx (RB25DET powered)
              95 240sx ( powered)
              89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Thanks for the tips. Got a couple of places picked out. Ill try to use the forum search next time before i make a new thread.

Comment

I highly recommend maritime ontario. They shipped some stuff from QC to ON for me and I was very pleased. They're a huge operation with maby BUs so get the right service options that suits you. I think it was their Freight Works service that I used.

Comment

Working...
                  X