No announcement yet.

MKIV's first meet of 2013!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, obviously by now you noticed i didn't make it lol, but i had to make a trip to north bay last night to help my sister in law take some stuff back to london and i just got home now, sorry, was supposed to be home waaay sooner then this.
    Note: Turbos make torque and torque makes fun

Comment

Cool, thanks clone, was great chatting with ya!

Comment

That happens every time. 15 people say they are going and 1/3 show up. I'm not getting my alignment until wednesday so I didnt feel like ruining my new rubber...
        Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

For completeness I have documented the Mustang, some bike, some Chevy truck and something else that were taking up the spots clone had coned aside just after our chat and before leaving

Comment

I sincerely apologize, I should have given advance notice that I couldn't make it due to personal reasons. Sounds like you two still had a good time chatting so I guess it wasn't for nothing.

Next time we'll allow more time for planning and hopefully everything works.
            1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

sorry I didnt make it, I was picking up a shell and had to pull the motor out with him befor. but i had fun
              thanks fab
              1991 skyline GTR
              1969 corvette
              1989 cavalier Z24
              1991 skyline GTR
              1985 VW scirocco

Comment

sorry guys didnt even realize the date. been a crazy few weeks :s

Comment

Working...
                X