Importers in the Atlantic Provinces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importers in the Atlantic Provinces

I'm new to the forum and looking to import a GT-R, or at least place an order for one, in the next couple of months with the idea of receiving it just before summer.

I'm in Saint John, NB - What are the importers nearby? Any references? So far, I've only found Carson Exports and Agency Auto Imports, both in the Halifax area (only a few hours away), but I can't seem to find any good or bad review of them.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Carson is a big company and the owner is actually a "car guy". They deal in very good quality cars. With that said I find their prices a bit high. I'm sure you can negotiate with them.
    They are the only ones around here of the ones you mentioned I know anything about.
    There is another individual that brings cars over. I've only seen a couple of his cars and they looked quite good.
    If you PM me I can get you his contact info this week.

Comment

Thanks for the info/feedback!

Call me a chicken if you want but I think, even if it's a bit more money, I would rather trust a company with a physical office rather than someone I don't know who sells them out of their basement.

Don't get me wrong, a guy doing that on the side might be the better & cheaper than anyone else, but it just doesn't inspire the same confidence with my hard earned cash.

Comment

Call me a chicken if you want but I think, even if it's a bit more money, I would rather trust a company with a physical office rather than someone I don't know who sells them out of their basement.
        In this case there is no sure thing.
        Carson sold a coworker friend a mini truck with no airfilter and a couple of other issues I don't recall.
        I would strongly recommend talking to RightDrive.

Comment

Mark at Brave Auto in Japan...I have just made my 3rd purchase through him...He is very honest and good to deal with. He ships to Halifax and Vancouver. http://www.braveautointernational.jp/ Call him / Skype with him...he will tell you how the process works and will show you how to access the auction sites to pick the vehicle of your choice. He will advise you when not to bid on a lemon and will know what ballpark your chosen vehicle will fetch...
          Good Luck

Comment

Thanks for the input bobbo and skysdlmt!

I'm browsing through Brave Auto and Right Drive's websites now. Like I said initially, I would prefer a company with a local rep or office, but these might be good options as well.

Comment

OP
              We have shipped many vehicles to the East coast. We also have a custom ordering program that will find you the perfect GTR on your budget. If you would like more information you can reach us at sales@rightdrive.ca

Vehicle will come certified, e-tested, DOT modified and with a powertrain warranty. We will also have it titled and detailed prior to delivery.

Office/dealership is located in Toronto, ON by the way.
              Last edited by Matty; 02-10-2015, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X